Reviews for Colors Of My Life
KH chapter 18 . 1/27/2007
I liked the color theme... I read your work on and followed you to here... I liked the color theme, it seemed to work. I liked how the woman viewed Olivia as patronizing, and seeing the ?pleasure? they seem to bring each other in bantering and what not... the story line was all pretty good. i like the jade/silver thing, and especially the running thing. i want to know what happened- sad that you havn't continued this one...
Saint New chapter 18 . 12/18/2006
I STILL LOVE IT! I'm glad you put the flashback in there-gives more information about the characters.
J0 chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
How did I miss this story? This is fantastic. I just love that it is told from Rosangela's perspective. Usually, we learn everything about the victim from the Detective's investigation, but this is a refreshing new take.

I'm putting it on my alert list.
onetreefan chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
Wow! great update!

EO!

onetreefan
SpectralLady 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 17 . 4/26/2006
Did you know they put a letter limit on anonymous reviews' names? Hm. . .

Anyways, me thrilled. I know her idea about running, except I do it with rollerblading.

Just to let you know, the link didn't show up. I don't think it's allowed to put links on stories.
Rox88 chapter 17 . 4/25/2006
finally you updated! :) Awesome :)
Laren Faith chapter 17 . 4/24/2006
OMG...you cannot just leave me hanging like this! I totally love this story. I love how the poem in the beginning with the colors ties into the story...how shique! Great job, keep going!
Saint New chapter 17 . 4/24/2006
Yay! You're back and it was amazing as usual. Geez, I hope no one pestered you about updating it...:smiles innocently: sigh, if only mine were this good...ooh, check out my latest one, What Happened Next, I think you'll really like it.
KaydenceRei chapter 17 . 4/24/2006
Bravo! I've been waiting for an update on this amazing story! It's so interesting to have a victims point of view instead of the normal way, that's what makes this story so great!

Oh but I should mention to you that links won't show up like the one you tried to put at the end of this chapter. They don't show up in PM's either.

I hope that you can update soon. Maybe you can e-mail me the thing to your other story? My e-mail is in my profile. Thank you! :)

-Kay
onetreefan chapter 16 . 3/12/2006
This is so good! please PLEASE update this! this is absolutely great!
Rox88 chapter 16 . 3/11/2006
lovelovelove it :)
Saint New chapter 16 . 3/11/2006
OMG...no I gotta spell it out...OH MY GOD

You are a genius! I love it...I love it! Wow...I can't put into words how good this is...:sigh: if only mine were this good (but you didn't hear that ;)
SpectralLady chapter 16 . 3/11/2006
I like the sweetness of the chapter (with Karma). So we know now "who" the mystery father is. . .I say "who" because we don't really know him yet. We just know that it's not Chris or Luke. Hm. . .
KaydenceRei chapter 15 . 2/23/2006
This story gets more and more interesting as it goes on :) Keep up the good work!

-Kay
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 15 . 2/23/2006
Oh. This is getting really good. Please update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »