Reviews for The Bottom Trouble
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
I'll admit that like SasuNaru, but I feel so...violated. Ah, geez and also laughing so hard it hurts. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME? I can't decide whether I want to go bleach my brain or keep reading.
nothing in this account chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
(don't we all have one? We know about some of your too, if you inserted yours in your story. In other words…MARY SUE! SOME BITS OF YOUR IMAGINATION ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY IN YOUR HEAD OR RISKED BEING FLAMED! You don't want us reviewers to kill your Inner Self, do you? THEN DON'T SHOW IT TO THE WORLD! Thank you for reading this long and pointless rant. I love ranting when people listen to me.)

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT?

I totally agree with you. Some things should just never see the light of day.
Spottedstar106 chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
HOLY CRAP!She acctually thought she could get away with turning GAARA'S hair NEON PINK?The others, I can believe, but GAARA?SERIOUSLY!Is she asking for a deathwith?

Anyways, great story!I give it a two thumbs up!

Spottedstar106
Galbinus-Rayquaza chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
OMFG LOLOLOLOL!

YOU DO NOT KNOW *HOW* MANY TIMES I CRACKED UP OVER THIS

EFFIN HILARIOUS

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE DO SOMETHING SIMILAR! _
SakuraMinamino chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Yes, I am a very intense Yaoi fangirl and I have taken everything up to this point in the wrong way. I couldn,t stop laughing. I also like itachi (who is not gay) but I haven't figured out why. Oh well good story
demondog-alchemist chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
oh, this is really god!
x-Kimiko-x-Saito-x chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I...am...scared...for...life.(pictured kisames face kakashi...)
Bacontheft chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
ha, i love sasuke
Indiesin chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
You are a comic genius! I
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
omg, that was halarious! haha i can just imagine gaara's hair neon pink. XD
Dragon of Venus chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
lol! as if Kakashi wasnt already weird enough (which isnt to say I dont like him). what's 'dobe' mean?
Sykoe AnimeCrasherz chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
funny! nice ending chapter.
Akarisgirl chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
I WANT A SEquel!
Alisha chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
omg! i loved this story!

who the fuck let the dogs out?
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
I knew he was gay. No one can be chased by rabid fan girls every day, and turn out straight, yeah!