Reviews for Of Faith and Angels
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I just got to read this for the first time. I couldn't get anything done trying to get through it. I loved it. I was breathless.
sss chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Hm...that was pretty interesting. Would be more interesting if I knew the characters. But intersting none the less.
Clara chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow... that was... deep. Personally I think a lot of the stories here are out of character. Don’t get me wrong, I love angst, especially Dean angst, but Dean isn’t the type of character that would willingly admit he’s in pain. The circumstances would have to be extreme for him to show it in front of Sam. Something that you not only captured, but went well beyond. I felt the pain for Sam and even got a little teary eyed watching him openly sob for his big brother. I felt even more for Dean. So scared and confused, being so out of control with his physical body...

Supernatural really has captured the love between two brothers. Two great actors that seem to thrive off each other meeting perfection. It’s nice to see a writer write for them with that same perfection. Thank you for such an inspirational story.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow, that was intense! I laughed in the beginning and end, yet I cried through the whole middle! I've been kind of thinking something along the lines of this story (Dean has a little bit of a brain tumor from when the reaper touched him, but not the whole thing and the dying in one or two days part, because Layla still had most of it) idea since I first watched that episode. I think your version was very well written; I especially liked the angel part of it - it's a very interesting idea! I'd never thought about it before. Or your idea about Sam's ability to heal - didn't see that one comming. I was totally thinking that Dean was going to die, being as I couldn't see any way that he could get saved, short of mysteriously waking up one morning without a brain tumor covering half his brain. I did find the scene right before and as Sam healed him a little bit confusing, though.

But overall it was really great! Keep up the good work,

-Daquiri
tsweeny chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I thought that this was a wonderful story. I hope that you will write more Supernatural fics in the future.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha. That's great. Catch ya on the flip side.
bella270 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Great read! Was happy to see that the story took place in my hometown. Keep up the good work:)
Leah DeLong chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
So well written. Just a wonderful tag to Faith. Even on his death bed here he is more worried about someone else. Loved all the angst in this one... for both of the men. You have them both down so well with their actions. I hope to see more from you in this section. Thanks for the read!
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I LOVED your story. I really liked your attention to detail-I'm from New Orleans so when I was excited to see that the story took place in New Iberia, but then you mentioned Popeye's and Acadian and i was like man, you really did your research. Anyways, i liked the emphasis on faith-we all need it.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 1/26/2006