Reviews for Branded
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Win.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Oh, he's THAT scared of milk? BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GO WINRY!...I luv psychology!
Miss Woodford chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
"Pavlonivic". I love it when other FMA fanfiction writers invent place and people and things in the alchemic world; becauswe the manga and anime didn't explore it enough. I'd like to see "Rick Stieves's Amestris".

Winry is pure evil and I think even Envy would run screaming from her while calling for his mamma.
Letishia chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Hahahahahaha! This is priceless! xD I didn't expect this story to continue, so when the alert popped up I was ever-so-pleasently surprised. ) Hope you continue!
Orange Singer chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
YES! IT CONTINUES!
Dumplinglord chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
I've already read it until this chapter, and wowow! Love this story, it makes me laugh hard. Sweet EdWinry! Keep writing!
Keiyou chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Holy cow! an update after forever!

Miracles never cease to amaze me, neither did this fic. Even though it's sad, I'm also happy to see the conclusion to such a sweet and extreemly funny Ed/Win fic.

Or was it Win/Ed? XD

Hope to see more from you soon!
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
Haha. This is so funny. I had a good time reading this story. Ed's a genius and when he finally got it...OMG!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
0.o...GRANNY PINAKO! U'VE GOT A LOT OF GREAT-GRANKIDS ON THIER WAY!..AL, UR GONNA B AN UNCLE SOONER THAN U MAY HAVE WANTED...Geebus Ed, Winry, SERIOUSLY! They can GET IT ON!
Miss Woodford chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
While this didn't have the same hilarity level of "Branded" or "Kiss and Tell", it was strangely - satisfying - in a way both Ed and Winry would agree with. Now it's finished, I hope some artistic type on DA will make a doujinshi out of the whole glorious mess.
Anne Packrat chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
Ack, finally finished! Good boy Ed for figuring it out! My only criticism is I don't think this is a hard R, everything is only generally described not explicitly so.
Orange Singer chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
*Cheers for Edward* ONE HELL OF A COMEBACK, ED! Nice ending! Man, you made all females who read this jealous of Winry! Excellent story! I LOVED the geek thing. I was howling with laughter in my head at that.
BlackButterfly1224 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
I'm torn between "aww" and "hot!" xDD very interesting, very funny, and actually less ooc than it could have been...please, please update! I can see from the last chapter that it was back from 2007... I even reviewed, and I SERIOUSLY rarely review, so pu-leaase update)

Go team Team Eddie, woo! ))
Orange Singer chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
UPDATE! THIS STORY IS LOVE!
pixietwisk chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
I wasn't going to review a second chapter, but I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. "I'm never alone!" Fabulous voice. Love this.
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »