Reviews for Branded
Psycho Lullaby chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
*gasp* An update before work! Whoo-hoo! I feel sorry for Ed here. He seems about as frustrated as Winry, only instead of clenching his jaw and staring like she does, he's laughing his confused head off! At the same time, I think I'd be doing that too if I found out my partner was expecting stuff based on THIS particular romance novel x_x c'mon! *pats Ed*

I hope they have some good lovin' comin' up :3

Much Love,

Marysia
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
...HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW SILLY! Ed is SO immature!
Letishia chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
Hahahaha... XD I find this very amusing and I do hope that Ed continues his quest and doesn't drop out too soon for the sake of sanity. Who needs sanity anyway? I've been dieing for an update for what feels like forever from all of the EdWin fics I'm reading. I keep checking my email for a story alert ever few minutes when I'm on the computer. I think I'm going to lose my sanity soon. Please update soon and save it! _ Or throw it deeper into oblivion with more smut. As I stated earlier: who needs sanity anyway?

I love Ed's inner geeks. And Ed. I'm a nerd lover. And a nerd. But I'm more nerdy in a Winry/otaku kind of way.

Just update soon.

As you can see I'm already going crazy.

Because I just can't seem...

...to end this incredibly random review.

Ed is awesome!

I'm insane!

I'm going to shut up now...

Maybe.

Bye!
Miss Woodford chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
Ed's internal workings are as funny as ever "...libido...decided to call a close buddy who lived just south of the border..."

And imaginings of a unsentient plant: "How dare you! Put me down NOW!"

Ed's internal geeks missed out on all the fun. Winry's romance novel is as ridiculous as the Bastard Colonel's sex manual.

Entertaining chapter, please update as soon as you can. I also want to know if Ed *gets* it.
Wind91Rider chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
I'm laughing too. Update soon.
Inuchemist10 chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
I love this series, been following it for some time! can't wait for the next one! Ed is co cute in this!
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Ed would never speak about killing Winry, not even in jest. What the hell are you doing to his character?

I liked Al's characterization at the beginning, but Ed? No, that was completely alien.
TelevisionGod chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
haha omg. amazing. can't wait for the next update.
Letishia chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Great chapter! Only now, thanks to your ending, I'm going to go absolutly insane waiting for the next one. Update soon!
BlazexFlame chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
o o_O

this could get even more

interesting

i think its awesome that

u can manage to make them

stay in character while

all this is happening.

plz continue
Bar-Ohki chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
My my! He can be dense when he wants to. *laughes* Well, we'll just have to see if he can make her happy.
Miss Woodford chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
*gasp* Ed PIDDLED! In HER wading pool! Bad Ed - you're gonna go to hell for that! Kidding.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
hahahahahaha.

What a great little pick me up for the morning! Oh, Winry, you know how to keep your boy in line, good girl. *laughs* None of those simpering vapid Mary Sues could hold a candle to you.
C.M. Kearney chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
Oh GOD indeed. Somewhere deep down that stiff exterior, Ed's a sex god. LMAO

Edward the Emperor

Winry the maidservant

Edward: Slave! Thou hast placed the liquidized abomination entitled "MILK" before my presence, AGAIN! Wine or juice, if you please!

Winry: -shakes her head- I think not, your Highness!

Edward: -vein pop- You dare defy your King, peasant?

Winry: -headshake again- I just love you too much. -sweet smile-

Edward: !

LOL

Corny moment. XP
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
...WHAT IS IT WITH ED AND MILK!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »