Reviews for On The Job Training
seventhranger chapter 9 . 10/21/2016
Hi, there! This is one great story. Your portrayal of Blaze was amazing! And so is the way you describe the dogfights. I actually like it a lot. And please please please update. I want- no, I NEED more of this story.
KnighteWolfe chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
You keep misspelling AWACS as AEWACS. Drop the 'E' and you'll be good. Oh yeah, one more thing. SkyEye was a Yuke AWACS and they didn't appear much until the second to last mission. Wardog always had Thunderhead as their AWACS, though there may have been another. Haven't played the game in awhile.

Keep up the good work.

KW
Razor T McCutchn chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
I know it's been five years since you updated this, but I do hope you continue cause I have to say it the best ace combat story i've read so far.
ReynardFox chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I'm actually still reading this, but I just wanted to leave a review here and say that this is, thus far, absolutely fantastic! Good writing, good characterisation - all around good job! Thanks so much for writing! :D
major wallace chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
nice story
sunny chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
really nice story! very creative! they should get u to write the future ace combat storylines! :)
xenodephrun chapter 9 . 6/16/2007
Darn, I don't have anything to say about this. This is beautiful, near-perfection personified.

NIT PICK, THEN!

I hope you sort your personal problems (good luck with them, sounds and feels like you need it) 'coz, your story is like a drug, ya know? Can't get enough of it. Last time I checked this was... at Ch.8, and because I don't remember when I last read this story, maybe that must mean it's so long ago.

But, uh, masterpieces are not made in a day, so... YAY!

Thanks for the story and your time! Keep on hackin'!
Beowulf31486 chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
Glad to hear that you are going to keep on working on this story. It has to be by far my favorite one that I am reading, and have read in quite awhile. Can't wait until you finish writing the next chapter.
flyingdoomperson chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
this is amazing ican see the dogfights unfold in my mind perfectly thanks to your descriptions. And the personality you put on blaze but is great, maybe just a bit conceited but he's only human right?
WillTheWatcher chapter 9 . 1/26/2007
Perfect my friend, just perfect. :)
Veno chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
when you write like me, you can't get away with long chapters. you, on the other hand, have excellent writing abilities and thorough understanding of what you're writing about. i don't care how long the chapter is, as long as i get to read what you post. keep up the good work.
Warrior148 chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
Awesome story so far.

The dog fighting scenes are very detailed and are extremely engrossing. I really enjoy the personality you've given Blaze and how your developing his character.

On a side note, I was somewhat disappointed that you chose "Jack" as Blaze's first name mostly because its so common. While it isn't used all that much its just a personally preference of mine that main characters have slightly more unique name to set them apart from the other characters.

I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Veno chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
three words.

you. kick. ass.

nuf said.
Veno chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
another great chapter. i REALLY like your writing style. keep up the good work... even this review is a few chapters behind your updates.
Beowulf31486 chapter 8 . 10/30/2006
Haha! Hurray for Pocket Dimensions!

Which was first discovered in a remote region where it had been used for centuries by cute, "magic" girls. The ancient term for pocket dimension was originally called "hammerspace," and from that space the magic girls would store and retrieve artifacts (most frequently hammers of epic proportions, hence the name hammerspace)to brutally punish offenders and to escape from dire situations. During an expedition into remote areas this ancient technology was discovered by an explorer that had managed to befriend one of the magic girls. The military immediately saw the possible uses hammerspace could have in warfare and they started to figure out a way to create a space that could contain military weaponry. It has only be in recent times that a feasible container was developed, but the process for developing the container was so expensive that only airplanes could be fully justified to use it, and even that could only be in the hands of "ace" pilots. Even so, with the ability to use pocket dimensions (as the military was fond of calling hammerspace) warfare was able to take a new turn with the ability of elite squadron(s) to almost single-handedly change the tide of battle.

With that said and done, I most say that I really enjoyed reading this chapter and can't wait for the next one.