Reviews for Crimson Princess
XxkittyfantasticoxX chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
me at chapter 1: this is so totally going to be Drusilla. Definitely Dru.

me at chapter 6: YAY! it was Dru!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
good story
LovePolgara chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Very good, I liked it a lot. I just wish Buffy would've got Drusilla. After all that bitch has done she deserves a dusting. Especially for killing Kendra. I liked her a lot. Good story though, I look forward to more.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
lucyferr chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I am in complete love-age with Arthur's backstory.
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
oh! Could you make a sequel? I love this story, I've read it countless times! I really hope that Buffy could come back and capture Dru or something, and maybe Spike could make an apearance! Great job!
magdilen chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
Good job. That was fun.
mitsuchan325 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
this was an awesome story, i would have added boy wonder or bat girl though. oh and what did dru do to the joker? wait... i don't think i want to know.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
Great ending! I loved the surprise guest and the scene with Joker and Harl! Awesome job! *wink* Great job on the characters, especially Drusilla! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
cool :D I like
mwalker chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
A good end to a good story. I'm not sure you had the Joker quite right, but you had Harley down very well.

Thanks for finishing it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
It seems that they need reinforcements and pronto.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Surprise! Great chapter, Trish! Eventually, all of your WIPs will in up in my favorite stories section. I enjoyed that you used Baby Doll in this chapter-well done, ol' chap. Bravo.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter! I adored the...games they were going to play :) Very fun. OH, I also liked Buffy's reaction. That was great.

Squee! I can't wait for the rest of this story!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Yay! Harley scene! I was so excited to see a scene from Harley. That was a lot of fun.

I love that you pushed her between them-I had a mental image of Batman attempting to shift gears and finding it awkward. Hee. Anyhow, great work. I also like the way that Harley asked who Buff was.