Reviews for Crimson Princess
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
very interesting
paint-yourself-beautiful chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Yay, I'm so glad you updated this story!

Wow, this is getting suspenseful, I can already tell the final battle is going to be extreme. I'm not surprised Harley got out, she's always so resourceful. ;) This chapter was great, I'm dying to find out what happens next!

Good luck with your English classes! :D
dreaming.sapphire chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
I'm interested. ] Sounds like Darla, Angel, and Spike are in town from what Drusilla said. I hope to see more, please update soon!
Carycomic chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
I don't know, guys. It seems like she's more concerned with getting all these stories out of her system, rather than finishing any of them up. And, that's not right.

There are too many other such stories on this website, already. The biggest incompletists being Defiant and Sam Beckett!

Cculd you, please, try to update some of your older stories every three months or so, Pat? Pretty please?
Plato chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
I just found this fic and would like to see more. I hope you update soon.
marskid chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
cool.
Papa Wheelie chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
I'll keep this simple. You're doing a bang-up job, across the board. Thanks for updating!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
Hee! Dru's happy face sure didn't last long. I had a mental image of her knocking Batman over. That was funny. Great chapter, Trish! I can't wait for more. This should so win a crossover award.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU! You have made my day.

But, just let me say this in my own defense. If I obsessively rave and rant about unfinished stories, it's because I have what I consider an undeniably good reason to.

THERE ARE AN INTOLERABLY INCREASING NUMBER OF SUCH STORIES ON THIS WEBSITE, WHOSE AUTHORS HAVEN'T UPLOADED A NEW CHAPTER IN A YEAR OR MORE. AND, WITH NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER!

That latter point really sticks in my craw. And, like it or not, folks: I WON'T STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT UNTIL IT PERMANENTLY STOPS HAPPENING HERE!

As Walter Cronkite might say; "That's just the way it is."

So, I thank you again, Ms. Lioncourt. Both for the new chapter, and for providing a most legitimate explanation for the previous delays. A collegiate workload. There are, undeniably, very few obstacles worse than that.
Carycomic chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Well, much as I condemn his methods, I do have to condone Zantac's motives. This is a great story, and I would absolutely hate to see it discontinued for any reason.

Not even the oft-dreaded RLC's (Real Life Concerns)!

I, therefore, eagerly anticipate the next chapter. Thanks, for this one.
paint-yourself-beautiful chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Yay, another chapter! Don't worry about all of those threats, I know how tough college can be.

This chapter was great! It gets more and more interesting by the chapter! I can't wait to see who the Princess is and what happens with her vampire army! I'm also excited to see how Batman and Buffy try to defeat them, it seems like it's going to be crazy!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
insanely interesting and good
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
Don't listen to Zantac. Yay for story.

I look forward to its continuation.

I can wait however long it takes.

Cromson Princess is a lovely tale.
Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
I love this story, nice twist with Drusilla.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Look: just admit you're never going to finish this story, and remove it! If not permanently, then just until you can upload the whole thing. Including a chapter that has "The End" as its last two words.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »