Reviews for Crimson Princess
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Yay! My favorite female vampire! Great chapter, Trish!
paint-yourself-beautiful chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
I am SO into this story, it is great! I love both fandoms, so both of them together is incredible! I can't wait for the next update, I'll be waiting! ;)
Hoosier Daddy chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
I agree with Leanne 17. Especially, the need to update soon.

After all; no one wants Zantac the Bigmouth to start hogging this section, again!
Leanne17 chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
Great story!

Update soon please X X X
Louie Pastiche chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Bravo! :-D

You have guaranteed yourself my readership until the very last chapter.
Louie Pastiche chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
I have, just now, finished the first four chapters of this story. And, I agree with the majority who've been praising it.

As for Zantac the Brain-dead? While I don't condone his methods, neither do I condemn his motives. Because, this is one of the (very) rare occasions when he's right! The incomplete stories on this website are gradually becoming a rule rather than an exception.

And, as far as I'm concerned, that's just plain wrong. So, please! Do not stop posting chapters for this story, until its last two words are "the end." If only to shut up Mister Z.

;-)

I'm now off to the next chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
That was hilarous...I just hope The Joker doesn't lose something vital for calling Buffy snookums...heeheehee. GREAT job! ILOVETHISFIC! No wonder you have stalker reviewers, heehee.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
I think you're coming along, fine. And, to paraphrase Superfan in the previous chapter, I find the WBTV Batman far superior to the cartoon series from Duane "MEN IN BLACK" Capizzi.

As for my flooding your other stories with reminders for this one? Sorry! But, some of the authors on this website have a frighteningly increasing tendency to start stories that they ultimately never finish. And, worse still, leaving them here to eternally waste cyberspace!

I call that "Sam Beckett Syndrome," after the fanfic author responsible for the incomplete BTVS/WEST crossover, "Night of the Vampire Moon."

He squandered his potential. I don't want to see that happen to you. Because, to be blunt, I have zero-tolerance for permanently incomplete fanfic. And, I will continue to complain about until it permanently stops happening here.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Update "Crimson Princess."
Dolphinchic chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
can't wait for the next chapter
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Hah! OKay, I love the line from Batman about him being too old for Buffy. That just made me smile. I'm all like thinking; 'Oh, if only he knew!'
Superfan chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Yep! I agree: the ditty worked. As for the rest of the story, in general? Not bad. I especially liked the revelation that this is taking place in the WBTV universe. Rather than the Duane Capizzi-verse.

The style of animation on his shows reminds me too much of the comic book illustrations done by Robbins and Springer, back in the 1970's. And, I couldn't stand those!

They made Batman look more like the Scarecrow than the Scarecrow!
Superfan chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Yes, I did enjoy it! So much so, that I'm now of to chapter 4. :-D
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Great work, Patricia! I love the nice, eerie scene at the end.
tempting cookie xx chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
awesome fic, two of my fav shows put together!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »