Reviews for Crimson Princess
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
Oh, what fun! A Buffy and Batman crossover. I hope that you'll updaete this soon. It'll be fun seeing Buffy and Batman interacting with each other.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Great chapter! It wasn't bad, Trish. Anyhow, I'm excited to have the Slayer side of the fic appear.
Louie Pastiche chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Just finished reading all three chapters. And, as they say in the carnivals: "Looks like we have a winner!"

I've only one question: will any DC vampires (like Andrew Bennett or the diabolical Monk) be making cameo appearances?
Hillary chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I just love this one story!It's one of the most intresting Bat/BtVS storys there is!First and second chapters was good!And i can't wait for more!So just keep going!
Superfan chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Outstanding! I am definitely hanging around until the last two words of this story are "the end." *

It was especially clever tying Alfred's family background to the legacy of Watchers and Slayers. In the mainstream comics, the only thing known about his genealogy is that his father's name was Jarvis and his brother's name was Wilfrid! Thanks for these first two chapters. And, see you the third.

*And, they had better be! There's already way too many incomplete fanfics, here, as it is. ;-)
Superfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I've always wondered what the opening chapter of a DC-Batman/DarkHorse-Buffy crossover would read like. This is one is the closest, yet. It's convinced me to stick around for chapter 2! :-D
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
oh, interesting , you like the idea of alfred being tied to the vampire world huh? well it works out nicely since he is a mystery in the series anyways. i love it love it, you must must must update agian soon!
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
oh! I LOVE THIS! *jumps up and down* I WANT MORE!
mcgurrin chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
i like it please continue
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Great chapter, Trish! That was lots o' fun. I love how you worked Alfred in.
shojo bat chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
awsome this is cool buffy and batman both rock
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome! I love this...beyond words...but I'll use them anyway. Fantastic xover! I love it, and you've captured the characters so well, Trish! Pokes to you!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5