Reviews for Choices
Telpetari chapter 36 . 3/23/2016
Wow, another awesome story of yours!
I really liked the friendship between Login and Goran and the idea with 'uncle Mike' was nice. Emes had a hard time, but it's good to see that she and Bobby got everything they wanted.
And about Ricky... good thing you let him die in the end, he was such a jerk!
I love your stories, they are matching the characters' character!
Greetings,
Telpetari
Guest chapter 36 . 8/7/2015
This story really didn't make Eames look good at all. She comes off as a pretty terrible mother for keepinh her kid in that marriage, no matter how much she "gave" her Goren. I really wish you had explained why she stayed - it would have been easy to do.

The pacing in this story is insane. It goes way too face.
marthapreston4 chapter 25 . 2/9/2015
Can't read this anymore she knew that the kid wasnt ricky and still she stayed with while he treated her and her baby like crap which led to her best getting beat her fault there is no excuse
marthapreston4 chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
I don't like that she interogated him and got mad at him for keeping something from her when she was the one who wanted to keep her head in the sand
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Kinda mad at Eames for stringing bobby along she knows he loves her and she is usiing that to get a father figure for her kid without giving anything in return because she is strong enough to get rid of ricky
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
I can not feel bad for eames in this story if her husband is this way with the baby and its not even born then if her fault if the kid is neglected she is one staying with an asshole. she can choose a better life for her baby
GorenEamesforever chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
This chapter make me kinda want to see a story where eames is married and gets jealous when bobby starts seeing someone and they get serious about marriage :)
dabbling chapter 36 . 12/3/2012
sweet
dabbling chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
guy talk. That's not easy to write. Nice job!
WRATH77 chapter 36 . 4/25/2012
just rea this story in a day and i loved it! its great, keep going!
MScott7565 chapter 36 . 1/29/2012
I think this story-series-is my favorite of all the Bobby/Alex pairings. Bobby, Alex, Maggie, and Thomas are such a perfect little family and Logan and Barek are great too. Letting Ricky get killed was also a wonderful bonus! :)

Keep up the good work. :)
Kaslyna chapter 29 . 4/3/2010
I was writing a CI fanfiction before I read this one. I named the kid Maggie... wah! I swear I did not know or else I would have named her something else. D:
Kaslyna chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
Oh my lord. :o This is interesting!

I knew a girl named Shelby Alexandra. She continuously changes her name. Right now it is Alex, LOL. /
Kaslyna chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Aw I love it. 3

The guy I love's birthday is August 21. August is when a lot of important things occur in my family. August and February. My parent's anniversary, both of my grandma's birthdays, and my paternal grandmother's death. /
Eliza-angel chapter 17 . 8/18/2009