Reviews for Wish I Knew
Aishwarya chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Yay Happy Endings! :D

I wish it had been the same in the movie as well. Beautifully written.
ChudleyCanons chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I loved that story. It was really amazingly beautuful and sure as hell made me cry.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Yeah. I'm one of those who have not yet dealt with Heath's death. So thanks for this. Really.
jimjam chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
thats was so good i was narly crying plz do more soon thanks a lot good story
Clare DeTamble chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow. This is one of the most beautiful Brokeback pieces I have read. Amazing. Everything was on point. It's just so perfectly bittersweet... I loved it. It brought me to tears.
crazyfrog chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Aw sweet :)
Alerdyn chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Yeah, Happy Endings! Great fic!
spotted.paw chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
wow that last lines of this definitely hit it home. like, seriously. right in the guts, but in a good way. really really well done.

and the very last line ... beautiful. that's ... all there is to it.

amazing read.
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
That was really powerful. Very sad, but very sweet. I liked that Ennis "wasn’t there because he cared about those damn sheep." I really liked this, too:

“Yeah, Jack, just you go ‘head an’ make everythin’ a whole lot harder.” Ennis shook his head hard, as if trying to dislodge the thoughts. “It weren’t never gonna be easy. We knew that. But swear t’ god, I never dreamt it’d be this damn hard.”

But my favorite part had to be this: "In the past year, he had woken in the middle of the night, convinced that scent was in his nostrils. Convinced that Jack had come back for him." That was so heartbreaking and so true to someone missing someone they love. Nights are always the hardest, I think. :)

One typo I thought I'd point out: "Ennis turned, grabbing Jack’s shit..." I'm assuming you meant shirt. ;)

I loved all of the descriptions. It was so tangible, and I got a very clear picture of what was happening and how they were feeling. I loved the beginning paragraph also, where you compared the two men to Wyoming. Very beautiful. Great job, as always.
Spidersting chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
A few things seemed a little off about the Western accent. For example, “Don’t know what the hell yer got ‘bout you but I can’t get yer outta ma mind" should be "Don't know what the hell ya got 'bout you but I cain't get ya outta ma mind." Also, “It weren’t never gonna be easy" should probably be "It ain't never gonna be easy." Otherwise, I love the romance and the creative way you described things (e.g. the similarity b/t Jack/Ennis and Wyoming). You did a good job at showing, rather than telling, what was going on in the story.
PyroFirePower chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Wow, this story is amazing! You are such a good writer! The way you grasp both Ennis and Jack is incredible. I really enjoyed reading this. Now, the only question that remains is where are all of the reviews? Because this definitely deserves more. Great job!
Kay05 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Amazing you need another chaoter or a sequel...brilliant