Reviews for Inertia I
marlenedragon chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Ah... It reminds me to ROme and its politics... (tigellinus ;)

Even Thrawn death is simillar to Caesars. Treason and knives...
marlenedragon chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Faboulous job!

I love so much this fic! Your characters are great :D
Nyohah chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
I have to admit at first I was skeptical to read a story about Thrawn's daughter, but you won me over. (: The Imperial Court intrigues are fascinating, and the way you've cut this between the past and the present is well done. And I don't think you're Thrawn is very OOC, if at all. This is certainly one of the best Thrawn fics I've read. Off to read Inertia II now.
Neila Nuruodo chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
This is lovely! :D Excellent plot, horrible suspense, I'm caught, hook, line and sinker! ;) Some grammar issues ( ;) ) but they don't detract significantly from the story. An excellent read.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2006
You know, this is pretty good. I like how complicated you made the court seem. I hope you update soon!
MsvDA chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
You know once in a while you come along a piece of Fan fic which you read faster than it is being written. Best I have read for a while! A bit of work needed on layout and punctuation of the story. You seem to have the characters of Thrawn and Stent down pat.

Am waiting with baited breath for the next installment.
Dance Boheme chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
LOVING this story missy!

Also liking Dania's naivety... It's somewhat truthful as you'd suspect someone to be of a child-like nature should they not remember their past.

Must be hard for her!

As for the question about Maris? I'd say Thrawn is only professional to her.

But that's just me.

As for the father/child connection I thought that was really sweet!

NICE WORK

I'll add it my faves!
Aria chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
You wrote another great chappie! One thing I would recommend, though, is putting a bar in between the change from present to past. It makes things less confusing that way
Aryna chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
Great, a new chapter has been added. I am becoming addicted to this story. Now, I have even more questions than before. Who is this Maris? They have already lost a child before Dsai’llyana? That's strange that the baby can see while she is blind in the future...

The plans developed by Thrawn and the Emperor seem quite complex to me. They are both players on all tables at the same time? Hope to see next chapter next week...
EriksAngelFire chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
The characters are developing really well, and I really like the description of the father/daughter relationship!

Keep it coming!
Aria chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
Thrawn is a pretty complicated character to write, but you're doing a very good job so far! I also like you're Dania and Dsai'llyana characters too. Can't wait for the next update!
Aryna chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
Hi. I was hoping to see a new chapter this WE. I still find your story very well written and very interesting. It's even improving. Waiting for Dania's debut at the Court now.
Aryna chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Great, a new chapter has been added. More mistery than ever. I like very much the ne characters that you are adding. Now I am more curious than ever to see how this story will evolve. Please continue to write!
Aryna chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Hi. I love your story. Please go on updating it! I would like to know how Illyana's parents met and how they became married.