Reviews for Window Watching
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
ahahahaha, Angel rocks.

But Roger is so MEAN! :(
Ceicbot chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
omg i loved this story so much

im def. adding it to my faves

i really like this story!
Sada chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hey there. This was a good fic, really, it was. Angel was very much in character. Roger, on the other hand...was not. I understand you don't have much love for Roger, but despite his angsty and mean ways, he's OOC. Biggest problem was when he said something, you wrote that he was screaming or yelling it. It didn't fit. Other than that, though, this was a good read. I love Roger-Angel friendship (or not, in this case, haha) fics, since they are the musicians. It would make sense that they'd talk, right? 8D.
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
you know...i might kill you tonight! i am ENRAGED by this first off have you even seen the movie or play? huh? ANGEL DIED SWEETHEART dont bring her/him back and roger is NOT THAT MUCH OF AN ASS FUCK! how dare you be-foul his good (and sexy if i do say so myself) name! OK well...i fell better sorry about the rant...you dont know me so you dont know this but i have a "nicole's rant of the day" and today this was it...alright well ya know sorry about my whole going bipolar on you...i just love roger...well bye

I
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i love it! Roger was such a bitch to Angel at first. I wanted to punch him for yelling at Angel! But it was great in the end.
Sunlight chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
SO cute! SO sweet! _ so adorably Angel. Love ficlets like this. They make me smile and laugh. Very well written and character-developed. Likely to fit into the cannon, too. I want Angel on my side next time I need advice.
aspirer chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
go angel :) darn. that roger was really angsty and mean...
Ls11 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Cool' great one shot!, - Lesley.
BohemianAngel716 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
2 words: LOVE IT! Then again what else would you expect from me! lol Byez
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Oh, that's so great! And so Angel! I always thought Angel was name Angel (with accent, but I don't know how to do those...) Before she went into drag.

She's right. Rodger needs to get out more. My I add this to my C2, 'An Angel Indeed'?
PeeenAmme chapter 1 . 1/26/2006