Reviews for Wounds
Alicja Greenleaf chapter 6 . 21h
Okay, well... I know - date - but I was looking fot this kind of story for a very long time. A story with amazing friendship between Legolas and Aragorn without any slash. And I have finally found it. Your style stole my heart, honestly. I'm from Poland so forgive me any mistakes but I must admit, you have an awesome talent. Some scenes, I mean, all scenes I would say, made my heart totally melted. I think you're about to kill both of them but... phew! They're alive! Girl, do not scare me like that. I admit, when they were forgiving each other, I cried a lot, and then the end. Just no words to describe my feelings. Really, if you read this (although it's pretty old and probably you aren't reading it) you need to know, keep on going, I think it's the best story I've ever read, I mean, really ever. Who knows, maybe one day you'll become a famous writer like Nora Roberts or even Tolkien! Love this
portkeytoreality chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
I should not have started that exam night.

Great job!
White Ithiliel chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
You monster! Your story is truly good, but the fucking 5th chapter made me cry like a baby :'( But the end is perfect ;)
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Brooooooooh. I know its been forever, but you should TOTALLY write more Estel Legolas fics! You write soooo well! And I need some hurt Aragorn, protective Legolas in my life. And what better than from an amazing writer like yourself? ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
This has always been a favorite of mine, and it feels fitting that I should come to read this again in winter. The atmosphere in this story is so strong, and yet there is a quiet gentleness about it. You write the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas so thoughtfully. Thank you for this story.
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
soooo glad he has found his way home again!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
how very sad :(
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
that must have hurt!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
what a horrible discovery!
Ravief chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Woah. This was amazing! *much in awe*
Stormcutter684 chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
That's sweet! They made up! They didn't die! Yay!
And here I was fearing you'd killed off Legolas AND Estel.
And I like how this story was very descriptive and detailed and realistic.
You wrote this story very well, no errors, lots of emotions and all the characters were rounded. (If you don't know what that means, look it up! I learned it in school. *grins sheepishly*)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
this was such a lovely story :)
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. For a few minutes there i was about ready to hunt you down and scream at you nonstop for what you were doing. But everything turned out ok... Luckily. ;D jk! You did an awesome job! I really liked it!
goldenpuon chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Awesome story! It was incredibly touching! The friendship and devotion of both Aragorn and Legolas was written beautifully! The ending was heartfelt and brought a smile to my face. Excellent story! I can see why it won an award!
friendshipsoverships chapter 6 . 7/22/2014