Reviews for Wounds
portkeytoreality chapter 6 . 5/22
I should not have started that exam night.

Great job!
White Ithiliel chapter 6 . 4/13
You monster! Your story is truly good, but the fucking 5th chapter made me cry like a baby :'( But the end is perfect ;)
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 2/21
Brooooooooh. I know its been forever, but you should TOTALLY write more Estel Legolas fics! You write soooo well! And I need some hurt Aragorn, protective Legolas in my life. And what better than from an amazing writer like yourself? ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
This has always been a favorite of mine, and it feels fitting that I should come to read this again in winter. The atmosphere in this story is so strong, and yet there is a quiet gentleness about it. You write the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas so thoughtfully. Thank you for this story.
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
soooo glad he has found his way home again!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
how very sad :(
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
that must have hurt!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
what a horrible discovery!
Ravief chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Woah. This was amazing! *much in awe*
Stormcutter684 chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
That's sweet! They made up! They didn't die! Yay!
And here I was fearing you'd killed off Legolas AND Estel.
And I like how this story was very descriptive and detailed and realistic.
You wrote this story very well, no errors, lots of emotions and all the characters were rounded. (If you don't know what that means, look it up! I learned it in school. *grins sheepishly*)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
this was such a lovely story :)
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. For a few minutes there i was about ready to hunt you down and scream at you nonstop for what you were doing. But everything turned out ok... Luckily. ;D jk! You did an awesome job! I really liked it!
goldenpuon chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Awesome story! It was incredibly touching! The friendship and devotion of both Aragorn and Legolas was written beautifully! The ending was heartfelt and brought a smile to my face. Excellent story! I can see why it won an award!
friendshipsoverships chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Loved it! Thank you!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Oh, this fic was just perfect, absolutely *perfect*. I loved every minute of it, the memories of the fight, Aragorn finding Legolas and trying to heal him...I will guiltily admit though that my favorite part was here in the end, when Aragorn told Legolas that he scared him. ;) perfect ending to a very well written fic! Thank you so much for the amazing read, I'm really glad I came across this fic...I LOVE it when writers display the amazing friendship that Legolas and Aragorn have...this fic made me hang onto every word, and made my bad evening into a much better one. I love it when a fic is able to do that, so thank you so much, and now I've got to go and see what else you have written...*_*