Reviews for Wounds
Stormcutter684 chapter 6 . 1/15
That's sweet! They made up! They didn't die! Yay!
And here I was fearing you'd killed off Legolas AND Estel.
And I like how this story was very descriptive and detailed and realistic.
You wrote this story very well, no errors, lots of emotions and all the characters were rounded. (If you don't know what that means, look it up! I learned it in school. *grins sheepishly*)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
this was such a lovely story :)
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. For a few minutes there i was about ready to hunt you down and scream at you nonstop for what you were doing. But everything turned out ok... Luckily. ;D jk! You did an awesome job! I really liked it!
goldenpuon chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Awesome story! It was incredibly touching! The friendship and devotion of both Aragorn and Legolas was written beautifully! The ending was heartfelt and brought a smile to my face. Excellent story! I can see why it won an award!
friendshipsoverships chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Loved it! Thank you!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Oh, this fic was just perfect, absolutely *perfect*. I loved every minute of it, the memories of the fight, Aragorn finding Legolas and trying to heal him...I will guiltily admit though that my favorite part was here in the end, when Aragorn told Legolas that he scared him. ;) perfect ending to a very well written fic! Thank you so much for the amazing read, I'm really glad I came across this fic...I LOVE it when writers display the amazing friendship that Legolas and Aragorn have...this fic made me hang onto every word, and made my bad evening into a much better one. I love it when a fic is able to do that, so thank you so much, and now I've got to go and see what else you have written...*_*
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I like the song and the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
weird song...but a good enough story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
While I love all your Aragorn and Legolas stories, this is perhaps my favorite. I have read it several times, and I loved it this time just as much as if I were reading it for the first time. There is so much depth of emotion within each chapter. The way in which you write the friendship and loyalty of Aragorn and Legolas makes my heart ache. While this story is sad, it is at the same time very comforting and hopeful. I hope to see more stories like this from you sometime. You are a great writer!
Read.write.playsoccer chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Goodness you made me cry then and jump for joy, what an emotional roller coaster!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Best story yet!
Love the suspense...
love the friendship!
love the almost dying parts!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
awww
hills chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
This is so beautifully well written and enjoyable, well done! I'm only sorry I didn't stumble upon it earlier.
Nearing Midnight chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
This was a very good story! You deserved to win first place! :D Once again, great job! *clicks 'like' button*
Storybookwriter chapter 6 . 8/23/2012