Reviews for The Strangest of All
Cleopatra25 chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
This is actually really good. You should keep writing it!
animelover5000 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I know I'm really late in reading this but it is really good! Thank you so much for writing it! Professor Z is awesome! I so hope you continue even though this was made in 2006.
ann chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
omg! i was on here looking at your Jalex fics and I came across this. I always thought proff Z was SO sexy, and I couldnt believe neither of the female students ever had a crush on him and that he was never shown having a relationship, I mean I know it wouls have tp be kid-friendly but still, anyway...pleaseeeee write more!
canby1992 chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
MORE! PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE MORE! It's been an ENTIRE YEAR! I NEED MORE! I LOVE THIS!PLLEASE...
Katina Wellson chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
i love this story. well written and original. update soon!
Ember Craie chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Oi, You're awesome. Thank-you so much for the story on Z (I loved how he blushed at the poems. It was a total Z reaction) and Lucy is such a quirky character that u couldn't help but love her! Please keep this one going! I'm interested to see what's going to unfold on this late-night adventure.
PuffofLogic chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
I really like it. Z is great! You did an awesome job! Please continue, it's my favorite!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
Huh? Hmm, an interesting situation to pose. Quite brilliant actually. I just hope Durst doesn't catch them. I really like your story! It's about time Z got a (ahem) girlfriend (ahem) even if he doesn't know it yet. And I like Lucy. She's completely opposite her brother but she's exactly what he and Z need. I just hope the stupid wormhole isn't gonna do something!
jennisashark chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Aww, how cute. "I can stay with you," I bet she did it on purpose... But who knows... Z and Lucy totally mix perfectly, you rocketh at writing... _

smiles and hugs for you... _

-Jenn
AmeliaMC chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
If only he wasn't straight, I love het, especially yours. I'm still a diehard slash fan at heart though. I liked the chappie, it was cute.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Oh, this is gonna get interesting! I'm not sure whether I should cheer cause it looks like Z's gonna get a girlfriend, or tell him to watch his back cause she's not to be trusted (in the good way not the bad way). Great story so far. I really like Lucy, and I know how she feels about being protective of younger siblings.
AmeliaMC chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Poor Lucas, poor Lucy, Poor Z, poor everyone except Josie. I just don't like her...
jennisashark chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Aww... I like this story. Go Z! There's never much about him. Good job for making him the main character. -smiles- Keep it up and please update soon!

-Jenn
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Uh-huh. I really like this girl! She is hillarious. "She likes you!" Oh, that was priceless. And I loved Z, "It's an aquired taste," comment. Yes, it is an aquired taste, but very cute on him. Oh boy! Whose the special guest! Update! TELL US ALL! Woah, okay, too much sugar for me.
KrazieChikadee chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
That was good. Lol, I covet the smoky eyed rock star look. Anyway, update soon!