Reviews for Mr Jameson Sees the LightAlmost
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Ah, you GOTTA love J. Jonah Jamison. Catch ya on the flip side.
Charlemaine chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
That was a very nice insert into the movie scenario. You can imagine Jameson getting irritated as all hell at a bunch of wholesome all-American tourist types.

But I would like to see more original additions to the existing plotline. Maybe some more of JJ's inner mental workings - like use his endless well of sarcasm and dry biting wit to really spice up the story. I know u can do it :D
Vaoni chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
great work. I really loved the first chapter. Especially when Josh came in to "thank" him ;D
liliaeth chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Nice story, you might have guessed, but the comics have years of dealing with Jonah's obsession with Spider-Man and one interesting bit is that a big part of his hate for Spidey comes from jealousy. Jonah knows that Spider-Man is a better man than he'll ever be. He knows that Spider-Man is a hero, but he'd never admit that he believes this because it'd mean that he'd have to admit that he himself isn't.

It's sad that the movie didn't have the time to fully show how truly complex Jonah's feelings in regards to Spider-man are. But at least they showed Jonah's bravery in refusing to give Peter up to the Green Goblin. It's interesting cause Jonah really is a good man, a brave man who stands up for what he believes in, he just has really husge Spider-Man sized blind spot*eg*.
ilovethestorys chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
I like the story base and I can't wait for more chapters. The second chapter was okay. It was just sort of a written version of the scene in the movie with a small add in. So there isn't really much to be said. I hope you add more chapters soon.
Forgiven sins chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
The kids were adorable! As for Mr. Jameson... you got him down to a tee! His conversation and actions were very natural for someone so cold-hearted. I can't wait to see more from you!
The Tomohawk chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
good very good if jonna really exsisited i would tell to shove that cigare up your ass and tell hitlar i said hi
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
good! I love it! more Jonah bashing please!...
ilovethestorys chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
i like it. It's cute adn funny. Way to kick Jameson. keep it up.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Is this going to continue? I would like to see other people try to convince Jameson that Spider-Man is a hero.