Reviews for The Defenders of Man
0megaprime chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh nice change to the DBZ universe, wonder how this will alter the timeline of the series.

This raises a few interesting questions like:

1) Xander's personality, what will it be like?

2) Will Piccolo(sp?) train him as well as Gohan

3) How he will be raised: Chi-Chi or Goku's way?

4) Power level, considering his past life will it be higher? hehe like to see Radditz's face when he see's it.

5) Will he remember his past life eventually?

6) Will his soldier and hyena persona's emerge?

Please expand on this story it, should be... interesting.

(Maniacle laughter)
Who chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Interesting. Please write more soon.
someone chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very good you should write more...soon...please.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
cool, this so needs to continue
gaul1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
good start, byes
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Please post more of this story.
ChibiChibi chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I liked it so far. So I guess a lot of things will change now in the DBZ-verse, huh?

Can't wait to read more of you!

Chibi
gamegodtx chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
please keep going with this one you ussualy quit at 2,0 words or so. but this has some awsome potintial so please keep this one going
Seleneswfla.rr.com chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
love it! will his memories be carried through? maybe he's born with a pure sayian power(hightened senses and such)? wish *wince* for more
rachel chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
"The Defnenders of Man"

"Defnender"? You *might* want to change that.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
VERY GOOD!

Nice twist there.

Drek The Rogue
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Great work! More?
Shadow Master chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Hey!

A promising start if I ever saw one. Nice to see another DBZ/BtVS crossover fanfic with Xander at the center of it. The only thing I can think of that might make it better would be to add a bit more meat/detail to the story. Remember that the readers want to be able to visualize what you are writing in their heads and not all of them will be as familiar with DBZ as you are. If you want to look at another DBZ/BtVS crossover for inspiration then check out mine entitled "Revelations, Repercussions and Robots Oh My!"

In any case though I eagerly await the next chapter to see how things go. C U Later!

PS-Try to make it so that Xander isn't quite as peace loving and gentle as Gohan was portrayed as being in the Anime series. Make him more like Goku, closer to the behavior of a full blooded Saiyan, in behavior.