Reviews for Wedding Day
QuidditchPotato chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ron became Charlie at the end...
GR8TER GIRL chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
SHUTUP AND JUST WRITE!:)
Luminescence chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Very enjoyable, sweet, and with moments of humor that made me smile.

During the kiss, I think you should add a bit more of how it felt like. "Her eyes met mine and I could've sworn she was more beautiful than anything else in the world as her lips touched my own" or something like that.

Great overall. Good job!

Luminescence
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hahaha this is awesome and really good i love how you wrote it ! But for next time Fred died in the battle of hogwarts and hermiones full name is hermione jean granger and ron is ronal builious weasley
(i am not a very good speller sorry) but all in all i love your fanfiction potterhead allways ! XO
HarryPotter4Ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! Great job! Do I see a Perks of Being a Wallflower quote at the end ? :) Great job! J'adore!
Mony19 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Aww I loved it.
TriXter21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I couldn't help but smile through the whole thing. Honestly. It was beautiful. Just a beautiful wedding. )
tangodance chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
aw thats so sweet i love ron hermione fics there my favourite ship in the universe

lol

td
Kira of Tirmal chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
OK: are we supposed to know what religion this is? Cathedral, pastor, non-matching vows (did they write them?), it seems like the trappings of more than one denomination, if not outright different religions. Maybe I don't know a lot about Christian weddings (I've really only been to two), but if we're supposed to know what religion/denomination/whatever this is please say so, and if not that's fine but please say that too.

*sniffle*! So cute! I loved it!

I'll stop bugging you now! Maybe. *evil smirk*

Kira of Tirmal
WeasleyIsOurKing7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
OMG i love you u are a great writter and i love your stories. Ron and Hermione are my favorite couple and so are James and Lily great job i hope to read more hp fan fic from u

love,

WeasleyIsOurKing7
mysteries green fairy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
very sweet, can i add it to my C2?
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Sweet ficlet.
DP1014 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Aw

the story is kinda too good to not review but i cant tell how good it is its like 100%of 100%

la creme de la creme (of hg and rw stories that is)

ok so i will give a few words

1 Finally a truly all love no fight scene

lol for the whats harded the evil guy or a weding i know the answer for that question that ron didnt want to hear

anyhow i like too much i will recomend it to people if they will lisen to me gtg i have hw
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Wow, this was simply beautiful.
Sohara von Salienta chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Very cute, and this makes me very happy, if only because it is written from Ron's point of view-something that fanfiction writers hardly ever attempt. I do think, though, that some of this is a bit out of character for Ron. He doesn't use words like "stifled" or "incorrigible" or "rare". Ron's the one who is constantly being reprimanded for swearing, and the one who always has to peek at Hermione's essays. If he's as nervous as you describe, which I do have no doubt he would be, there would probably be some swearing and a lot of inarticulate fumbling and awkwardness going on.

That said, the sentence "Yes, I am about to marry Hermione Granger, and I think I might puke" is practically classic Ron, and I applaud you for it. ;)