Reviews for Cooking With Jubilee
omgbelleL chapter 1 . 5/15
This story is so good! *_*
Ruby Sunrise chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I really enjoyed this! Well done :) Wouldn't it be nice if there was a handsome Cajun to kiss away all my burns and scrapes? lol
Ms. Ace chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
loved it!
SilentJubilee chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
"Yes…I think a little grease landed on my lip..."

Nice line there. I liked the situation and all but it seemed sort of rushed. Or maybe that's just cuz I wanted to see them cook together :P Gambit in an apron anyone?

Sorry. I'm weird. But I like how you worked in the double meanings to the dialogue at the end. All in all, pretty good fic. D
B Oots chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This is a very sweet story. Showing Jubilee's and Gambit's feelings for each other. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Mnemosyne Nine chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Very cute story. I liked it!
Sydella Shields chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I liked this one a lot, thought it was really cute. I can totally picture Jubilee being into cooking shows, yet not being a great cook herself. Coming into the story I had my reservations of the Jubilee/Gambit pairing, but now I think I like it. I think they'd be cute together. And anyway, what girl wouldn't want to be Gambit's girlfriend? I look forward to reading your other stories.
Stacey McAfee chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Ok, that's something I never thought of - Gambit and Jubilee. Very cool fanfic! ;)
Crisis Haylo chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
AWWWWWW! That so cute! I LOVE Gambit/Jubilee! It was so cute...hehehehehe I love it alottttt...
cardboard tom not signed in chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Aw, how cute. That was a sweet lil' thing about a more unusual pairing (as a couple). Very good.
Minkychan chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Looove this story :)
Sara chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
So sweet. I love it. I'm a fan of both the Jubilee/Wolvie pairing and the rarer, but just as good, Jubilee/Remy stories (when I say pairing, I just mean them presented as a couple). I really enjoyed the story. Write more soon. Maybe a sequal? Sara V.
Jared chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Excellent use of characterization already in place and coming up with you own. I loved the descriptive nature, not too heavy not too light. love the story line as well, quite well thought out.
Kalmay Joculairtty chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
I don't know why I read this but sitll I will tell you the same thing I told you on your other story like this YOU MUCHO LOCA CABESSA which in english means you very crazy in de head
laughter's girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2000
Sweet, sappy, handsome, guy with an accent help's you cook, that will be interresting.