Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
lovelylexi.3483 chapter 11 . 5/13
I for one think that your a great writer and an enjoying how this story is turning out. If I end up not liking how a story is turning out I simply stop reading it because others might just enjoy the story and sending hurtful reviews not only hurts the author but also ruins it for those who do enjoy the stories. Hope that you keep up the good work
Stopped reading at chapter 12. You might have massive bad boy attraction but please don't insult good people like JP and the marauders who pranked DEs, just to justify your bad boy syndrome to yourself. I rarely leave any negative reviews but after twelve good chapters, to find those rare good characters tarnished is disappointing.

Truthfully, making HJP spit venom at his father JP who gave his life for his loving wife and kid, while making HJP support a vile creature like SS who wanted LV to kill LP's loving husband and child and give her to SS, a person who tortured and mentally abused HJP and gave HJP detentions just so he could lust after the abused kid's dead mother... is nauseating and in extremely poor taste.
Will people be fine with their own children being treated the way SS treated HJP? Will girls and ladies support another female who wants to see them and their children dead so they could snag their husband later? Especially someone who repeatedly mentally abuses your child and enjoys your child's hurt and suffering? Salivating at bad people until it is someone else who is suffering... is wrong.
Liz chapter 10 . 4/29
Is Matilda Malkin related to madam Malkin
Fuck you Author. Fuck you up the ass with a Stool leg... You stupid fucking fuck. A Robin? You fucking wish fulfill the shit out of this story that in some cases it doesn't even make any fucking sense and then you turn harry into a fucking Robin? Jesus, this story is fucking hard to get through already and then you do this?
Stupid... Blood heirs can't kill each other with the AK? That is stupid, but they are not blood heirs are they, they are spiritual heirs, as you have said. Earlier you said Animagus forms cant be Magical creatures, you even mentioned a Grim... What was Sirious again? This whole traveling back to the founders era through real time travel through the portrait is also stupid. Like you started with the portrait idea and then realized you screwed yourself cause no portrait can be that big so you just added time travel.
Kushka chapter 39 . 4/18
Great great great great story
You keep mixing up occlumency and legilimency(definitions) and their spelling
Ich liebe Machtiger Harry chapter 5 . 4/17
Checheche
Lucia Potter Jackson chapter 1 . 4/9
Was this seriously last updated 2 MONTHS before I was born ?
Rose Hutchinson chapter 11 . 4/8
You GO woman! I LOVE this story :)
Drakena chapter 39 . 4/7
I'm trying to not cry
Wow! Just wow! Really, one of the better HP stories! Definitely gonna bookmark this story so I can read it again sometime! Thanks for your time and effort!
Such a good fic. My husband found it a while back and this is my second read through. Thank you!
That Dementor scene at the end still has me cackling like a Hyena! And almost pissing myself, gah! Gotta run!
Damn! I'm sooo glad your kids are fifteen years older than when you published this because... Holy Sh!t! So F'ing awesome that if my disabled arse could do it I'd be doing cartwheels! Really cool story! I wouldn't be surprised if you've already become an original author, you've got the talent!
6,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »