Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
MadaraRapeFace chapter 5 . 2h
A little tip here.
legilimency: the spell for reading minds/thoughts.
occlumency: the spell for protecting ones mind.

legilimenc: someone who uses legilimency.
occlumenc: someone who uses occlumency.

Also there is no such thing as Goblin occlumency it's just occlumency, yo shouldn't use the word Goblin before a spell name just because i'ts supposed to be Goblin Magic. Hope it helps you.
batwings however I agree with you
Lady Celairiel chapter 39 . 4/20
Truly enchanting story!
Xiaou Nem chapter 39 . 4/14
I really enjoyed this story! It has some flaws, but it was always a wild, interesting ride.
My main point of criticism would be that no one even considered that Albus could have had a good reason for the way he treated Harry. As soon as they could read his mind, this isn't valid anymore. But before - why didn't anyone say "I'm sure he has good reasons". And he could have had. Going against Harry's parents' wishes could easily have been something required in an obscure prophecy. Here, I enjoy the Dumbledore interpretation in Harry Potter and the methods of rationality.
I think your interpretation is as valid as anuone else's but it just bugged me how Harry starts trusting everything Griphook said and immediately that Dumbledore was a bad, bad man with selfish motives. A sliding scale of distrust of Griphook, gradual realisation, doubt in D., trying to explain and being unable to find any other explanation than selfishness... Well, I would have found that more believable.
The training parts were very motivating for me. I always feel like learning, working out and improving myself when I read about it. You really inspired me to keep up with some self-improvement.
I don't know if this feels like a flame, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Thank you and keep up the good work!
Xiaou Nem chapter 2 . 4/12
Hm, I'm really questioning why Harry is so open to anything Griphook says. Everyone has an agenda. The basic questions would be: "why do you believe what you say?", "why are you telling me this?", "how are you profiying from this?" - but I guess it is the lead up to an interesing story, so I'll keep reading.
A slight error. You have gentle spelled gentile in a couple of places, when talking about Luna.
Schlepian chapter 35 . 4/7
Man I was all about loving this story up till this chapter. It's almost as bad as canon with the whole the power of love is the only thing that can defeat volde. And you cant just have like 8 people suddenly merge together in a glowing light ball to become a dragon. Harry and co have been training for 2-8 years. I'm pretty sure just the power the have combined with having allies that you want to protect would have been more than enough to kill him... w/e
Arrialee chapter 39 . 4/2
I loved your story it took me a little while to read it but I finally finished it and I loved it so much I can't wait to read more stories by you
Arrialee
va11ey chapter 13 . 3/25
Awesome popcorn recipe and story I've read it many many times
luramos chapter 39 . 3/18
Amei!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 3/15
Dumbledore reminds me a lot of Bush and his fellow Neo Cons failure to take terrorist threats seriously and instead do *band aid* fixes when the threats became real.

Both think they are doing things for the *greater good* but fail to give the correct information to make their plans work with minimum losses and as a result crap happens that should never have like Bush totally missing the memo of 9/11 when he was warned that Bin Lade would destroy America with "their own devices" as the several warnings indicated thruout the summer.

In fact eve though the warnings was not very direct it should have been the right cue to step up security *at least quietly* about it on ALL forms of transportation with orders to pull suspicious looking people to the back room for questioning untill at least October.

Also he should've order armed guards at all the major power stations in case they were sabotaged that day which could've easily happened knocking out our grid back on 9/11 plunging America back to the 1800s.
xFireStrikerzx chapter 39 . 3/14
I like your epilogue. Its really nice and heartbreakingly happy. Tears of joy people.
This story is very awesome. I really like how this story goes
honey-beechen chapter 39 . 3/11
A sincere Thank you for the story from an avid reader
ambersnowflake chapter 8 . 3/3
I love this fic. This is the second time I'm reading it. Hey could you tell me some good Harmony ( harry and hermione) fics with the magical growth spurt thing?
4,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »