Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 39 . 7/6
That was truly wonderful! I loved it so much! I couldn't stop reading it! Amazing! Perfect!
Fezzes Are Red chapter 39 . 7/4
Damn good, my Lord/Lady. Very well written.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 39 . 7/3
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua históposta parabéns
Jenifer chapter 11 . 7/2
Well said. As a middle school librarian who can come up with ideas but can't get past that, I always enjoy reading other people's works.
Mayflowers123 chapter 22 . 7/1
Phoenix or Griffin
Mayflowers123 chapter 15 . 7/1
I thougth the name furybolt was furrybolt lol
Mayflowers123 chapter 13 . 7/1
I loved the Fawkes the fiery quaffle bit
Firewolfe chapter 11 . 7/1
Love the authors notes so true wish I could post the same on my fics but it be stealing steallar work.
stevefocus chapter 39 . 6/28
Really enjoyed this story, great job.
Skywroe chapter 39 . 6/27
That was beautiful. I really loved it! Great job.
Aya1229 chapter 39 . 6/25
Besides a few hiccups in the story I LOVED this story. I even told one of my friends to bugger off (i was kinder tho and didnt exactly say "bugger off" but that was the general message I gave him) so my brain could focus fully on this story. I'm glad I read it. that last sentence pulled at my heart strings thats how good it was
Aya1229 chapter 25 . 6/25
1 issue with the theory that Voldy and Harry cant hit eachother with the AK. if it cant hit Harry it shouldnt have been able to hit James since techniclly James is from the Gryffindor line as well.
Aya1229 chapter 7 . 6/24
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE DOBBY! Every time I read about him I squeal. He's just the cutest. I'd totally hug him every chance I get and I'd DEFFINATELY consider him part of my family.
Aya1229 chapter 5 . 6/24
who told you there cant be too many ANs? I put ANs in my stories, 2 or 3 of them are even in communities. Whoever told you that is BSing you. Dont let people get to you like that. I happen to enjoy reading ANs from time to time. Its nice to know whats going on generally in a person's life or simply get a feel for their emotions.
*slow clap* :-) well put