Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
Pathatlon chapter 20 . 8/27
Well, now Snape is tied to Harry... They are quite confident that he will survive, since if he dies, so will Snape... :O I think tying Snape to Hermione would've been safer o.O
Pathatlon chapter 11 . 8/26
I am actually REALLY happy that Snape is a good guy. For some reason, Snape is always portrayed evil, especially if Dumbledore is evil as well, so it's pretty awesome to see that Snape is good and Dumbles is evil.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 5 . 8/25
Who doesn't allow you to respond to reviews or do too many A/Ns? (you can PM me w/ the answer if you do decide to answer and can't b/c you can't respond to reviews.) I've seen other stories that do those things. If it's just this site, that'll change how I do any stories I work on, but if it's that you're part of a community or something, it'll probably be fine, as anything I write probably won't be special enough to be considered for any such thing. As for you thinking that our story is not one of the brilliant exceptions, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I know I'm nowhere near the end, but it's great so far, and unless the quality of the writing or of the plot suddenly changes for the worse, I see no way for you to convince me otherwise.
OMG I'm trying really hard not to completely bust out laughing since it's the middle of the night, but the suits of armor taunting Dumbledore with vomit synonyms is HILARIOUS!

JENLUMOS71
Shaddy07 chapter 32 . 8/17
I've held my peace through a ton of honestly ridiculous chapters, but the plan to just let Dumbles retire with dignity after every life he's messed up is so far beyond stupid that I can barely bother to finish this ridiculous farce of a story.

(And that's me being nice because you only wrote this for fun.)
Shaddy07 chapter 26 . 8/17
I usually review most chapters when I read a fic pointing out problems/inconsistencies/illogical plot-points, but have chosen not to for this story, because 1) it's old enough I highly doubt you'll do any kind of re-write in the future, and 2) no matter how many (and there have been many) mistakes you've made, you were right in an earlier Author Note: you're just doing this for fun.

That said, getting to the end of this chapter and seeing the extensive Author Notes (not that I read them,) I did want to point something out for any future writing: I've always maintained that ANY author who has to give such extensive A/N's to explain away inconsistencies or justify their writing is doing a bad job. If you have to give a 3-paragraph explanation of why you did something, it means you shouldn't have done that in the first place.

If something is so absolutely unbelievable/ridiculous you have to spend more time explaining the reasoning behind it than writing the actual chapter, there's something wrong with the writing.
This is a very good stochastic. I liked how you did the end, with the elf passing on peacefully
jonathancourtney57 chapter 29 . 8/8
Wallace and Gromit! Woo! Loved those two, and their wacky inventions!
Fick Chick chapter 8 . 8/8
What about the B-day cake Hagrid brought him when he introduced him to the Wiz World?
Atlantys chapter 19 . 8/8
I'm not sure if you still get the reviews on this story as it was written in early 2006 and I'm reading it in August, 2016 (talk about time travel) but this part was F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C! Especially the portrait's mooning Dumbledork.
Slayer76 chapter 23 . 8/7
I'd be slytherin, I fit the requirements perfectly
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/7
I'm enjoying your story immensely. If you're looking for a place to put your writings that isn't so uptight about author's notes or answering reviews, I'd recommend uploading everything you have at AO3, as it's a great place for readers and writers.
Twinheart chapter 19 . 8/6
I'm sorry some readers don't care for Luna's pranks. I think they are marvelous! I've always felt Luna was far wiser than her peers gave her credit - and anyone that whimsical must have a great sense of humor. I love her mischief - and look forward to her future inventive pranks on Dumbledore.
Ralphjk Ellie chapter 12 . 8/4
Anti Poop
The Holy Urclich
Chuck the Cheerios
Seefood
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 39 . 8/3
Lovely story, made my top 10 in favs for Harry Potter. Thanks for writing.
5,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »