Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
WriteraAddicted chapter 25 . 4/28
The animal totem signification of the robin is that of growth and renewal... any hidden meanings?
Hitmen101 chapter 39 . 4/26
Thanks you for such an amazing book. I throughly enjoyed it! :D
A reader chapter 30 . 4/25
no it was reckless. but you know thinking about it the golden eagle something I read about it makes me think that it would be more appropriate for your Harry. Though the Robbin was fine before his training after I think the golden eagle would be better.
A reader chapter 26 . 4/24
I wanted to say that I have no problems with the robin form. The only problem that I may have with that is maybe only one form for life like you indicate I think that while some facts always how hold true harry will always be a bird of some type what type of bird changes as he grows events inperticuler life altering events can also change the form while right now he might be a British robin in a few years he might have become a hawk if the right event happened not only that his form would not only been limited to a bird from the U.K. With his mother being muggleborn she could have ancestors from anywhere.
Mysts of Time chapter 16 . 4/17
Dobby breaking wind on freakin' spamfoy just about killed me XD
ZH chapter 39 . 4/16
This fanfiction is definitely one of a kind. Never have I ever read a fanfiction with such vigour as this one. It joys a true potterhead to read an alternate story that his favourite hero might have had. I will definitely recommend this to all the potterheads I know and keep up the good work. You are a really good writer and have an amazing imagination.
Bad Wolf chapter 31 . 4/15
Ok, one more nitpick... you keep using Occlumens or Occlumancy where you should be using Legillimancy or however they are spelled. Occlumancy is organizing/hiding/shielding thoughts, Legillimancy is diving into another's mind. Little nitpicks like that don't really detract from the story for me.. but it is kind of like hearing nails down a blackboard.
Bad Wolf chapter 29 . 4/15
Ok, I get now why you made the merpeople mute... tho in the movie one spoke to Harry and they all screamed then the Krum shark showed up. I can't remember if that happened in the book.

The only thing I really have to nitpick on is why 200 years? The founders time was roughly 1000 years ago and I thought that was the time the painting and arch from the painting took her to. Going along with that, you also sometimes say "centuries" where it would seem more appropriate to say "millennia" like talking about goblins having history of holding their own against giants etc centuries before humans took over. Like I said tho.. that's just a little nitpicking. Love this story!
Bad Wolf chapter 28 . 4/15
I know it is too late for my suggestion for Umbitch, after all I only select complete stories to read, but your questioning gave me an idea for if I ever write a fic and I thought you might want to use it for future stories as well if you like it. Maybe she's born of such true evil and pure hatred and loathing that a song of Fawkes during the final battle (meant to uplift the light) causes her such horrific pain that the black stone she calls a heart explodes from within her? Maybe give her about 10 seconds or so on the battle field for her to experience the agony the explosion caused her before a giant running away pops her head like a pimple?
Bad Wolf chapter 25 . 4/15
No flame here. I think a small robin is nice. But I'm weird and prefer the idea of being small, quick, and agile as opposed to being big, hulking, and imposing. There is just something special about being so severely underestimated.
Bad Wolf chapter 11 . 4/14
Well I'm glad you don't listen to the flamers and have to say I love this story so far. The only complaints I have are the same that plague every writer, that being the occasional spelling/grammar/syntax errors. Well that and the goblin prophecy could have been a bit shorter, but eh... Like i said, great work!
tjmaxflip12 chapter 5 . 4/12
i see what you did in Hermione's letter. the war of 1218 is clearly a swap of the war of 1812 and reminds me of a teacher from mr young that was always teaching about the WAR OF 1812
babiluv22 chapter 39 . 3/30
I really like the story
LeinadDjo chapter 11 . 3/27
Just wanted to say a quick thank you. This is a fun fic! Love the portrait interactions and all. I appreciate you taking time to write and share. Great story so far - looking forward to reading more...
jada951 chapter 13 . 3/17
I have read and enjoyed your story several times over the years, and you make
some excellent points, how could the almighty albus w/ too many names, not know
any of this. not so almighty and powerful as he was written, it seems.
5,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »