Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 39 . 9/24/2015
Just found this story and read it ALL the way though. All I cand say is "All hail Luna Queen of the Maurarders"!.
BMS chapter 39 . 9/20/2015
I 1st read this several years ago when I discovered Fan Fics and loved it.
Having reread it I have to say its as good as I remembered.
Well done!
BMS chapter 26 . 9/20/2015
You know if you'd put your reasoning into the story in the last chapter rather then in a AN at the end of this one you might have got a better response to his form. The way you wrote it, it just sort of read as a joke more then anything else.
Still loving the story though.
BMS chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
AS much as I love this story.
Harry's animagus form is SOO wrong.
It feels almost like you did it as some kind of joke or on a whim.
atymer chapter 35 . 9/19/2015
I enjoyed this chapter particularly because Tom was so amusing in his delusions and so was Dumpy. I thought the ending of Riddle was visually impressive. A pic of that battle scene would be nice. I also enjoyed being in Snape's head during the fight. He is such a git! lol

The authors comments on bell bottoms though, I must protest! I loved those pants and miss them to this day. lol perhaps old boyfriends remembering how I looked wearing them have a continued fondness for them also. So no pooing bell bottoms. *BG*
Oh yeah and the boyfriend in the Navy, ahhh memories...Ahem
Oh I thought the 'end' of Riddle was very apropos. ;-)
atymer chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
LOL I can see Harry chirping like mad fluttering all around in a frenzy! LOL LOL sooo cute! LOL
She's Trouble chapter 39 . 9/13/2015
Every time I read this,I always love it.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2015
Monty Python!
daisycb chapter 39 . 8/20/2015
Great story and I'm glad there was no major conflicts in the story as I prefer these kinds of stories to one's that are so full of angst. I have too much in real life and prefer not in my stories. Nothing wrong with conflict, just not so much for me.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/20/2015
Drowned in a frozen egg filled with water
daisycb chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
I just don't understand readers who write nasty stuff to writers. Nobody is forcing anyone to read a particular story. If they don't like it why can't they just leave it and look for one they like better? If these readers do nothing but criticize, they may discourage enough writers to quit posting stories an then they won't have to worry about reading similar stories, will they! Anyway the theme is manipulative Dumbledore so all the stories with this theme are going to be basically similar. DUH! Anyway, good story so far and I'm enjoying it. Sorry for the rant but I do get annoyed by those type of critics.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
I think it good just like it is
magical fan18 chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
I am not sure you remember but Hagrid was the first one to give him his Birthday Cake when he first met him.
Goose chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Dumbledore unrealistically manipulative? Check.
All of the Weasley's honest, supportive of Harry, except for Ron and Ginny for whatever reason? Check.
Harry being absurdly rich? Check.
Goblins somehow being responsible for familial and hereditary issues? Check.
Said Goblins offering Harry training, and being kind to him despite having no reason to do so? Check.

Congrats. This is another cliché filled tripe fest.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/9/2015