Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
Books85 chapter 33 . 6/1/2016
Um, my first aid training reminds me that an aching left arm is one of the signs of and impending heart atack for some people. I thought that wizards were immune to heart disease. O maybe not if you're over 120.

Thanks!
DaughterofHadesBloodofPylos chapter 39 . 5/26/2016
THIS ENDING CHOKES ME UP FAM
Books85 chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
Still enjoying your work here. Very pleasant light reading.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 39 . 5/25/2016
I liked this story a lot at the beginning, but events became more and more ridiculous as time went on. An event at the end almost made me stop reading because it was a bit much for me. However overall I enjoyed it a lot, there were a few parts that will stick with me.
CMBrockett chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
I realize I came to this story late and you may no longer care about reviews on this one, but it makes perfect sense to me for Arthur to store the Spam because of his muggle obsession.
Books85 chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
I know that it's been a while since this was written, but since I just discovered it I want to review and say how much I enjoy this story. I concede it is not the most original premise, but it is a very well done treatment of the theme.

I hope that you are still writing, even if it is not HP fanfiction. You are good at it!

Thanks for sharing!
TigerCritic chapter 39 . 5/21/2016
I rather like how you acknowledged the clich├ęs and gave a decent ending the part with tippy broke my heart a bit. he loved lily and james that much. it's so sweet but you need to go back fix grammar and spelling mistakes and sometimes you tend to leave a word out.
LWJ2 chapter 25 . 5/20/2016
No flaming, but giggling - oh, hell yes! I've really enjoyed this story so far, thanks for sharing it. As to people flaming or complaining, it's your story; if they're that upset they can read something else. It isn't as if they've given you a twenty-ounce gold ingot for the privilege of reading it. Thanks again.
M. Iekeh chapter 35 . 5/18/2016
Monty Python
M. Iekeh chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
I agree that since this is a "fan fiction" site the characters should be a little different. I enjoy reading stories to see the differences every writer adds to their characters and the story line. I say write what and how you like or else all the stories would be the same. I am liking your story as it is showing what could've been. Keep up the good story.
I am not a writer but do enjoy a good story. :)
Niknakkitkat chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Theres a tiny error in this chapter i wanted to point out to you. in snapes conversation with dumbles you said that neville was augustas son not her grandson loving the story so far :)
DoraLupinTonks chapter 39 . 5/15/2016
Wow..awesome one. It is so well written. I love it. Thank you
ladilyn chapter 26 . 5/11/2016
I know this was written 10 years ago and you may not even be reading this stuff anymore but I wanted to say that it isn't the fact that Harry is a robin that bothers me in all this. It is the fact that everyone keeps laughing at him because he's a robin. While you adequately defend your choice, apparently your characters don't have the same knowledge as you do. I think Harry has been humiliated enough in his life that he doesn't need his friends and family adding to it. At least someone, Luna, should have pointed out to Harry just what being that robin symbolized, then he could laugh with them instead of beign laughed at.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/11/2016
dude awesome story
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
dude again so far awsome
5,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »