Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
hisnhers chapter 39 . 1/17
I truly enjoyed this! It was well written and fun and interesting... I loved it.

Bravo. Well done.

hisnhers chapter 38 . 1/17
a reformed draco? very nice.

a lovely good-bye to everyone.

hisnhers chapter 37 . 1/17
ohhh poooor lucius... lol.

typing one-handed and left-handed is difficult... oi.

hisnhers chapter 36 . 1/17

whoohoo!

hisnhers chapter 32 . 1/17
heheh...

hisnhers chapter 31 . 1/17
I just hurt my foot and wrist so I'm typing left-handed. I am really enjoying this fic!

Typing is too difficult on this tablet and left-handed so I will probably wait and review rest of chapters at end of fic. sorry.

hisnhers chapter 30 . 1/17
rofl! "...a fat, half bald rat with a silver paw." hmmmm wonder who that might be? and he looks nervous you say? heheheheh.

hisnhers chapter 28 . 1/17
Nice chapter. Like that they show such respect to the centaurs. Very nice.

Poor Dumbles is having a bad week...

hisnhers chapter 27 . 1/17
wow. how cool.

hisnhers chapter 26 . 1/17
I hope they will be able to communicate with the Founders after they are all head of Hogwarts. I'm sure they will all enjoy that. I'm pretty sure you said they communicated with Headmasters. Can't recall.

I like the cute Robin, but you said they are loyal and will fight to the death to protect loved ones.. that's Harry Potter. yupyup.

hisnhers chapter 25 . 1/17
If I had to choose a house I would be place in, it would be Hufflepuff. Though at times I'm a bit Slytherin (covers eyes.) My hubby says I can be the devil at certain times of the month... -innocent look-

A robin! I looked up Robin's of Britain... they are so pretty and cute and I now know why they were cooing at him. lol!

hisnhers chapter 24 . 1/17
Ok the Merpeople thing was very cute, but the adder snake is -shudder- I HATE SNAKES. However, I can so see Hermione's smirk as she approaches Voldie with a giant basilisk at her side. lol! I like your version of Salazar.

"I'm afraid of myself!" lol! too funny.

Can you tell that I'm not enjoying this fic at all? -giggle- it's fantastic.

hisnhers chapter 23 . 1/17
The buckets of ice had me laughing, but the animated chairs chasing Rowena and Helga down the hall shrieking was hilarious!

Neville can now run with Moony.. that's great. I'm sure he's lonely those days.

Yes! Neville! resisting the nymph. Good man.

I am such a dweeb. I cheer and clap and laugh and cry over fics. oi I'm crazy, but I like it this way! lol.

4,969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »