Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
hisnhers chapter 11 . 1/16
loooooooove YOUR author's note... lol!

hisnhers chapter 10 . 1/16
Interesting shopping spree: books, clothes, wands, houses... gee I can afford... coffee. lol.

hisnhers chapter 7 . 1/16
Enjoying the House-elves plot.

hisnhers chapter 5 . 1/16
I homeschooled my 2 kids. 1 just graduated college with 2 degrees and the other will graduate next year with 2 degrees. I wouldn't give up those years I had with them for anything.

Very happy the twins can be trusted. Love the whole portrait of Sirius thing. Harry needs someone to talk to besides Griphook - like that relationship as well.

Excellent fic so far.

hisnhers chapter 4 . 1/16
wow... 3 yrs of training... lol. he's going to be more confident.

hisnhers chapter 3 . 1/16
-sniff- This chapter with Harry and Sirius was great.

grrrr Ron!

I'm enjoying this fic so much I don't want to stop to review! lol.

hisnhers chapter 2 . 1/16
This chapter gave me goose bumps! I like Griphook, you've written an excellent fic so far!

grrrr Dumbledore!

Katie chapter 39 . 1/14
Wow. Amazing.
Shianna chapter 39 . 1/14
Wonderful story, love the twist from the books. You gave so much life and realism to the story! A very enjoyable read, keep writing please!
StormyFireDragon chapter 14 . 1/13
loved it
Hamm On Wry chapter 32 . 1/9
I believe that you had a bit of mis-defining when you said that Dumbledore had let Hogwarts slide into 'meritocracy or worse. If he used meritocracy, Harry would not had a problem with that, as it is defined as: noun, plural meritocracies.
an elite group of people whose progress is based on ability and talent rather than on class privilege or wealth.
a system in which such persons are rewarded and advanced:
The dean believes the educational system should be a meritocracy.
leadership by able and talented persons.

What Dumbledore has really promoted was Mediocrity, defined as:
adjective
of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad; barely adequate:
The car gets only mediocre mileage, but it's fun to drive.
Synonyms: undistinguished, commonplace, pedestrian, everyday; run-of-the-mill.
Antonyms: extraordinary, superior, uncommon, incomparable.
not satisfactory; poor; inferior:
Mediocre construction makes that building dangerous.
Synonyms: meager, low-quality, second-rate; so-so.

Great story, and I love the roly poly robin that did to Nagini what Fawkes did to the basilisk!
I just this story and I was captivated from beginning to end I thank you for sharing you're talent with us. The story was great...
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 1/5
A good way for Harry to start his war against his 'Dark Lords'. He has new allies and spies. Downside is that the Weasley duo are overtly enemies now.

Nice that Hermione has her birthday party.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 1/5
Another good chapter. I like the preparation and the addition of Neville and Luna to the team.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 1/5
The custom wandmaking was quite interesting.

Ron's interactions are typical, but I hope tha Harry and Hermione will confess and act upon their love before they return to Hogwarts.

4,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »