Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
suziq968 chapter 32 . 7/28
Usually don't comment t on typos but when Harry is speaking to Bonnes he says that Hogwarts has slid into meritocracy and I think you meant mediocrity.
suziq968 chapter 30 . 7/28
Harry the bird wonder is lucky Nagini forgot to use her tongue to smell him or Neville. Cute battle though.
suziq968 chapter 25 . 7/28
He's so cute! I love it, itty bitty fluffy soft robin. Awesome!
suziq968 chapter 23 . 7/28
I'm a Gryffindor if I answer how I thought as a teenager and a Ravenclaw as an adult so of course on the what blend of houses are you I got Gryffinclaw. Still think this story is super. It's impressive how you have some really huge magic going on but aren't completely going crazy on the OP. I still don't get why, if there is only one horcrux, they can't pop in, chop off his head and hold the spirit in place long enough for it to fade. I'm really enjoying the torture of both Dumbles and Voldy though so am having fun.
suziq968 chapter 19 . 7/28
Luna is the best marauders ever! Potty humor is so very appropriate for this Dumbledore who tries to pass himself off as the loving and wise grandfather. It just warms my heart every time she says mischief managed.
DaveC chapter 16 . 7/28
I thought Hogwarts was to warn Potter if he was endangered
suziq968 chapter 11 . 7/28
I love to see authors standing up to flamers. It breaks my heart to know that those nasty jerks are the reason some writers, who have real talent, stop writing. Honestly, what is the point other than causing pain and how pathetic must their life be to not have anything better to do. This story is fun, I kinda wish he hadn't lost Sirius but can see why the irregularities with getting information from Harry about the will would get the goblins attention. The painting charm idea is totally original at least to what I've read. Big fun so far, thank you.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 39 . 7/28
I have to say I just loved loved loved loved this story just very thing about it was amazing, I was sad to get to the end.
Phatpoodle chapter 15 . 7/27
When you mentioned Spike Jones, I thought you meant Spike Jonze! Two totally different people, but both hilarious if you consider Spike Jonze involvement in the Jackass franchise. Love this story.
lokarryn chapter 39 . 7/27
Wonderful Tale, and masterfully written. Thank you for the time you took to write this.
Bexy081116 chapter 39 . 7/26
This story was great. Sad to be finished it
Heksy chapter 35 . 7/26
Ok, I am warped...that made me giggle. However: thank you for giving Sev a good fight. He deserved it more than anyone!
Heksy chapter 34 . 7/26
Argus, you dies a hero! ok...I am 'kinda' into the story. Sue me :P
Phatpoodle chapter 3 . 7/25
Just started this wonderful story - I like it!
Heksy chapter 11 . 7/24
-just a note in between chapters-
I sometimes read the author's notes and am now wondering:
Why do you even spend time and energy responding to idiots?
Who gives a good great **** if a character is OOC or not?
If they don't like your story, they have the option to not read it.
My advice: don't bother with those that are all flames and no talent, dear.
Keep writing as you please.
If they don't like it...tough!
5,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »