Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny

Chunder

Ralf (Ralph, etc.)

Earl (Hurl)

Buick (you get the idea)

Driving to MARS with RALPH and EARL in the BUICK...

But my favorite ones are:

Negative Drink

Recycle Din-Din

Hope you like!

So, keep up the good work. I liked this chapter. You're adding a lot of depth to this story and it's really starting to snowball. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Talon05 chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Oh I got a good one. Doing the intestinal tango
22 chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
praying to the porcelain god, losing your lunch. I am enjoying this story. Keep up the good work
frozenwands chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
hey awsome story i like all th emagic with the elves and goblins keep up the good work
New Dye chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Here is a whole list of words that you can use instead of vomit.

Here is the first set:

barf, be seasick, be sick, belch, bring up, disgorge, dry heave, emit, expel, gag, heave, hurl, keck, lose it, puke, regurgitate, retch, ruminate, spew, spit up, throw up, and upchuck.

Here is the second set:

disembogue, dispense, ejaculate, emit, empty, erupt, excrete, exude, give off, gush, leak, ooze, pour, release, send forth, spew (I thought that you would like to use that one in honor of Hermione), and void.

banish, bounce, bump, cast out, chuck, debar, disbar, discharge, disgorge, dislodge, dismiss, displace, dispossess, ditch, drive off, dump, eliminate, emit, eradicate, eruct, erupt, evacuate, evict, exclude, expel, expulse, extrude, fire, force out, heave out, irrupt, kick out, kiss goodbye, oust, reject, rout, sack, sending packing, spew, spit out, spout, squeeze out, throw out, throw overboard, turn out, and unloose.

barf, belch, blow, blow out, bring up, cascade, disgorge, eject, eruct, erupt, expel, flood, gush, heave, irrupt, let fly, puke, regurgitate, scatter, spit, spit up, spread, spritz, throw up, upchuck, and urp.

No, I am not being sick. I got these from dictionary. reference (remove the spaces). I typed the word in the blank, selected Thesaurus, and then clicked on Search.
Rasmus chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
Well said... I bloody hate people who writes crappy things to the authors. By the by, I really love your story and don't hope you will stop it anytime soon, so just keep it up.

Thumps up...
jkarr chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
are you going to do away with voldemort fast and quick and the headmaster slow and with thought
HippoKrys chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
i like the story! yay! It's so good! :) and about the vomit thing i have no clue, sry. Well, update soon! :)
Admodum ab Altercor chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
...ya, well, that was a good chapter...Update soon though, so we can get some real plot bunnies in here! Keep it up!
anonymous chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Creative expressions for vomit: worship the porcelain altar, re-introduce your meal, the chewy burp, backtrack your breakfast, mouth doing the ass' job, etc. If I can think of any more, I'll re-review tomorrow.
kizunakat chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
whell I use the phrases ralphing, hair ball manegement, yacking, seeing what the dog or cat likes about the toilet water. also you can say that you are trying your hand at feeding like the moma birds do. love kizuna
1stkitty chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
It's too bad that Moody is so esconced in Dumbledores court...he could be a valuable ally, if he weren't so batty. Keep those awesome chapters coming!
azntgr01 chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
One error I noticed was that in the Runes class, 3rd years begin electives - not 2nd years. Nice chapter though. :)
PGHammer chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Harry not only turns down the Captaincy of the Quidditch team, he *resigns* from said team entirely. (Surprise number one!) The real Alastor Moody is the new Defense professor; unfortunately, he's loyal to Dumbledore. (Not surprising.) Harry deliberately gets a detention with Snape, and shields him from two cursed items in the Potions dungeon. He also apologizes to him for snooping into his pensieve the previous year. Snape actually accepts the apology and makes clear his feelings for Harry's father. (Surprise #2.) Luna and Neville fully join Team Harry, as do the four House Ghosts. They also say they may get *some* help from the castle itself, which, while bound to the Headmaster, does not like what he is doing. (Surprise #3.) Though most of Team Harry is NOT aware of it, I have a Nasty Suspiscion who the Bloody Baron and the Gray Lady (Ravenclaw House Ghost) really are. (I'm NOT telling yet.)
Belle Morte Rising chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Great chapter, loved that the ghosts are loyal to Harry.
5,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »