Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
AJ Granger chapter 14 . 2/27/2006
I like this chapter, and the way that they saved Mrs. Longbottom and used Snape to alert the Order. I have no problem with Hermione being a Slytherin, she clearly has a thirst to prove herself. Luna's pranking is incredible. It's like she's Sirius Jr or something, a true Marauder. Yeah for McGonagall seeing the light so to speak. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out in future chapters. Very nicely done.
BeckiSoup chapter 14 . 2/27/2006
hee hee...he's covered in lemon drops! awesome!

is mcgonagall catching on to how evil dumbles is? will she try talking to harry? that could be an interesting conversation!

i love this! update again soon!
HeWhoComesWithTheDawn chapter 12 . 2/27/2006
Great Chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
King Tad chapter 13 . 2/26/2006
Exellent story, Dumbledore's kinda unstable though, I thought he would be alot more subtle with HArry and Luna, by the way, you wouldn't have happened to ever read a fic called 'Sunset Over Britain' would ya? Ur story follows it very closely, but yours has much more anger on Dumbledore's part and pent up anger and hate on RonGinny's. Keep up the exellent work, love ur story
HeWhoComesWithTheDawn chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
Great Chapter! Love the last line; "Their LEGO building skills were growing in leaps and bounds too.". LEGO's is the perfect way to pass the time, I don't care what age you are!

Keep up the good work.
HeWhoComesWithTheDawn chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
So you moved the Dursley's... should have left them there to be killed but oh well. ;-)

I'm confused by the time-slowing spell that Harry keeps using. He used it on Hermione's room and then instantly apparated both of them to Hermione's parents house. So why did he even need that time spell? They didn't stay in the room to utilize it.

Great Chapter! Keep up the good work.
HeWhoComesWithTheDawn chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
Good Chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
XxBookScarxX chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
I just wanna say that your writing skills far exceed many publish authors I have read and that says a lot since i am a avid reader and read about five hundred books a year. ignore all flames and please keep writing, I enjoy your work.
goofball44306 chapter 13 . 2/26/2006
Nice nice, LOVE the story. Keep it up, nice idea you got with goblin occlumency and legilemency, especially the elfish magick. Update soon!

Goofball
Shentaro chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
This sure was one great chapter.

Dumbledore the Death Eater? Is he really? If he is, then that's a new one, I think.

Hermione the perfect slytherin? Oh joy :)

And the Baron a pussycat.

The surprises are just coming one after another, aren't they?

And Dumbledore is finally showing his true face.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the Halloween ball.

Keep up the good work!
thesagerk chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
brilliant! do update soon!
Malfoy Angel chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
this is very good please update soon
Tritium chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
Mo.

Nice. heheheh
Maxennce chapter 12 . 2/25/2006
I don't know, you might already have this, but

"talking to god on the porcelain phone?" just talking to god is good. revisiting last nights activities

cheers

max
Earwen Sirfalas chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
When you meantioned that Dumbledore was rubbing his left arm it made me think he was having a heartache or stroke... then I remember you had to have a heart to have a heartache.

Why is Fawkes with Dumbledore? Or is Dumbledore's phoenix really a phoenix?
5,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »