Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
alwaysariyana chapter 16 . 3/3/2006
Not bad. I like it.
Shentaro chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
A nice fluffy chapter that put a smile on my face.

I loved the bits with the fairies.

Keep it up!

Cheers!
Phoenixdor Dragonclaw chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
I love your story! I really liked the part where the armor kept talking about barfing. I've always liked "dropping some kids off at the pool" as a way of pooping. Update soon because I'm sure that this bit with poop is gonna be great.
Autumn's-Smile chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
Ooh What is it?
amac1688 chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
please continue it seems like it is going quite well

will it go till they actually marry?
Bananawings72 chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
YAY! Great stories! _ I'm so glad u update fast... ussually i have to wait months! please continue to keep up the wonderfull work! fantastic!
JediCandy chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
Excellent story, I am looking forward to more from you.

JediCandy

PS. DINGLEBERRIES (balls of fecal matter adhering to the hairs around the anus, either of animals or humans)
TxA-GunFighter chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
Outstanding story. I am so enjoying it. Love the good times.

gunny
Tilius chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
Menecarkawan chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
Pinching a loaf is one I've heard. I'm not good with that type of thing. Er... dropping the kids off at the pool is another I've heard. Good chap. Keep up the good work!
Bluebear13 chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
I've really enjoyed this so far. Please keep updating regularly.
michael68 chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
Will Harry and the four founderettes learn healing magic to help restore Neville's parents? Did Dumbledore purposely keep them in a coma?

Maybe they could learn forbidden arts like necromancy and elemental summoning.

If the four of them underwent a soul-bonding ritual to link their spirits and magical cores together, they'd become IMMUNE TO THE KILLING CURSE and draw upon a collective font of raw energy. Think of it as a benevolent version of a HORCRUX.
ThunderGod chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
hmm..okay..how about 'laying the chocolate finger trail'

'dropping dark breadcrumbs'

yes I know..its late..and I'm tired...

ThunderGod
DragoFlare 4000 chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
How about riding the doo-doo choo-choo?

Great chapter as always. I can't wait to see the blow up where he finally confronts the great manipulator. Oh, and will Ron and Ginny redeem themselves, or are they beyond hope?
coastaltigress chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
hey kewl story and it isn't cliche well at least thats my thoughts. PLZ UPDATE!
5,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »