Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
PersonaJXT chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
This story is pretty good. While not really unique (as is the case for most fics of this type) it is still pretty good.

I hope this doesn't offend you but your writing style seems to me like it's a bit immature, not immature like a child but immature like you haven't done a lot of it. While i'm a horrible writer myself, I would suggest organizing the pace of your writing a bit so that it doesn't feel as if it jumps all over the place. In my experience, that seems to be the dividing line between good writers and great writers.

Please don't take offense and don't think I don't like this story because it's pretty good. I hope you update soon and keep up the good work.
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
hell yah! This is getting good! Keep it up!
vicky0958 chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
this is good till now waiting for the update...
Circe Visigoth chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
whee! luv it.
fashizzlim chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
"this story is 37 chapters long! I’ve only got one character I really haven’t tied up"

So you ahve pracitcally finshed tyhe stry alread? cool, could update every day i like fast updates :P how many words aprox is this story?
LegalAlien1 chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
I just found this story and can honestly deem it to be one of the best HP fics featuring a manipulative Dumbledore and an independent Harry! I especially liked the way you pointed out the necessity of understanding the house elves' needs before one can try to give them a better life.

Please post more soon!

PS: I'm glad to read that this story will be 37 chapters long!
legalese chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
The correct legalese is "I, Sirius Black, hereby bequeath the residue of my estate to Harry James Potter."
me chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
I loved the chapter... Give me some more... PLEASE! I am Jonseing
Silver Vampire of the Shadows chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
-grin- lovely!

will harry learn from the merpeople, veelas, or centaurs? Perhaps even vampires and werewolves...

plz update soon!
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
great chapter
JWA chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
I really love the story and look forward to the next chapter. Since all 4 elves did the oath with Harry are they not all his elves even if they work at some other house? The last line of the chapter indicates that Remus will be their owner but with no oath to him. It also seems a lttle too much like slavery to buy elves and gift them like puppies. Sorry if I am way off base on the way I took it.
sadfru chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
I really do like this fic,but exactly what is Ron going to do with Hermione in that hour before they had the meeting, is it going to become an angst situation, or a harmless snog and tickle, either way I always like a mindbuggered hermione to get revenge for it, or at the very least to have harry beat ron down.

That's always fun

On a side note, isn't it strange that it is so easy to think of ron doing something like drugging hermione or turning on harry, kind of freaky really.
imgonnadie chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
WOnderful chapter. Please do continue to write. I am really enjoying your story so far. I do so hope you continue to write. I now await your next chpater.
Fawkes chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
Love your story. Can't wait for the next update.
ApocSM chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
4,858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 321 .. Last Next »