Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Snape not being totally evil? Now the ghosts are in on it all. What's next? I'm impatient to find out. Liked it.
Rabid-Reader-1 chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
I am almost afraid to find out just why in the world you need so many different ways to say 'cough the corn'... though as you can see, I could not resist submitting my own.

Great chapter. Love to see the two uber-greedy weasley's lose out on what they so desperately desire and yet so obviously don't deserve.

Coolness with capturing the charms affecting both Minerva and Severus as well as the help from the ghosts... why doesn't Harry reveal Draco as a DE? I mean he KNOWS he has the mark... so all he needs to do is to reveal it in front of a lot of people... and say Moody and at least Draco would be removed from the immediate equation... just a thought. Hurry and post more soon!
MortyM chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Great chapter. There were some typos however. One that I remembered was "...custom wands were in Luan ..." That last word should be Luna. :)

About vomit, I hesitate to add anything to your list, but I think I remember something about cookies, losing them perhaps?

Until the next update,

Morty M.
Marie chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Hmm, let's see, vomit...

*Technicolor yawn

*Bowing to the porcelain prince(ss)

*Tossing cookies/up

*Ralphing [Why, I don't actually know...]

*Gagging with gifts [Again, I'm not sure where it came from...]

I think that's it... if I remember any more, I'll leave another review or get someone else to.

Anyway, I really loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more!

*Marie L.
Heather chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Love it, so what will Ron do now that Harry has asked Hermonie out? Will Dumbles try something else since the necklaces for Harry and Hermonei do not seem to work? Looking forward to the next chapter. thank you
Dark King Serpentaginus chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Nice one.

I love this story, so please upsate soon.

I know you will update soon, couse you always do, but it is my duty as a reviwer to ask.

So any way this is a great story. And I cant get enough of it.
The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Yet another great chapterr, my favorite expression is whatever comes to mind at the time, more fun to confuse people. The true prophecy says four not of wizards, could this mean that the fourth is Remus, him bein a werewolf rather than a full wizard? Cant wait for your next update!
thablackkuririn chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Well done! I normally don't like "uber-Harry" stories, but this makes sense, seeing as Harry's making plans for a 3 front war. I'm looking forward to see "Potter's Army" and more Luna and Neville. My only real complaint so far has been how generally easy things have been going for Harry. Hopefully we'll see some far more challenging things arise. This one gets put in my Favorites :-D
Bloodless Ace chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Great chapter. love your story. :)
Sanctity of Ash chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
wow! you know? this is the first Harry/Hermione fic i have EVER read.. i usually read things like Harry and Cho, or Harry and female Blaise NEVER harry ginny.. it's disgusting! so yea.. i don't really Harry and Hermione together that much. but this is a very good fic so i am going to keep reading it.
Bobmin356 chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
This was a decent chapter. It's good to see stuff start moving along, and seeing Ginny get a little payback was a nice touch.

The sorting hat song... well, now you know why I do very short songs if I do them at all... :)
Fk306 chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
this is great please update soon
tib chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Hmm, I'd never heard of the technicolor yawn before. All I can think of is praying to the porcelain god and upchuck. Hmm perhaps I can think of something new like tummy went inside out or tummy drive suddenly went in reverse. I don't know. Hmm, maybe the hangar's too small for the food plane. Stomach returned the meal for a refund. Ah well, those are all I can think of. I'm enjoying your story so far. Can't wait to see how you tie in the Founders.
JDZ chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Praying to the porcelain god? Really good story so far! Thanks for the efforts!
A Different Life chapter 12 . 2/22/2006