Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 8/3
That was really cool! I'm jealous over Hermione's wand lol it's really beautiful
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 8/3
I loved that chapter! I also love that your Hermione isn't obsessed with freeing the elves, since it's unhealthy for them. Oh, I keep forgetting to say, but Sirius calls Harry "pup" (baby dog); Remus is the one who calls him "cub" (baby wolf).
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 8/3
Wow that was so cool! I had to do the math myself because I didn't believe that 3 years could go by in 2 weeks, but you did the calculations correctly, of course. It just sounds fantastic, is all. It was really really awesome!
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 8/3
The scene with Sirius made me cry!
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 8/3
This is my favorite type of Harry Potter story. I love when the goblins are included as allies.
Great story; but I just wanted to remind you that Sirius' form was a Grim; a magical creature.
OBlossom chapter 39 . 7/24
Thank you for such a wonderful story. It was an absolute joy to read. :)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 39 . 7/23
this has been a very enjoyable story to read, i especially found Dumbledore to be very entertaining.

if there is one thing i would say i am less enthused about, it would be that a good part of the story had very little purpose. the whole time training after Harry's goblin training was pretty much unnecessary because in the end he didn't really use his training. don't get me wrong, i have no problem with using the power of love or friendship to win, but it kinda voids the need for all the training.

that is my only issue though, i had a lot of fun reading the story anyways. and i hope you'll write many more (_)
Robins are not joke they are cute and all but they are mean as hell I had a bird feeder that a couple of small tiny Robins used and one day I saw another bird it was blue no idea what it was though tried to sit on it the tiny little Robins went crazy at the bigger bird until it left even got video of it
Schlepian chapter 38 . 7/5
Read this story for the 2nd time, Love the beginning 20 chapters or so. Hate the end.
Ada1229 chapter 39 . 6/26
I was listening to Amanda Lee's cover of "History Maker" from "Yuri!On Ice" whille I was reading this. It made the chapter where Harry and the others turn into the dragon so epic. I could see it happening in my head like a movie. Thats why I think if you find the right song to go with a scene you will be quite happy
jodelfromaol chapter 26 . 6/25
Now, I was very amused by the robin. ade me wonder whether you'd ever wandered over onto the Red Hen site and read my treatment of Textualsphinx's 'To Sever the Lining from a Cloud'. Although that was James, not Harry.
good thing in my stories if the potters returns they will stay for good
Rogue Survivor chapter 15 . 5/30
I'm going to be perfectly honest, I feel sorry for your homeschooled kid. S/He will probably never pass an English exam. Not trying to 'flame' or anything, but there are just so many mistakes...
rylan chapter 11 . 5/30