Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
Anon chapter 25 . 1/18
A Robin... Embarassing
ArtemisBare chapter 2 . 1/14
I forgot just how much I enjoyed this fic. The gleeful pleasure in taking down an ever frustrated Dumbledore. So good.
Amazing story one of the best I have ever read
carolyn chapter 5 . 1/4
somone on fanfiction boar is pulling your leg about answering reviews and authors notes, as an avid reader of these sites, I have seen numerous reviews answered to the point of over 20 per page, and a/n's that take over 1/2 a chapter. So keep up the great writing!
BethSerenity chapter 19 . 1/2
I love how she says or thinks mischief managed every time
Romily chapter 39 . 12/30/2017
I really enjoyed this story and your take on the prophecy.
Romily chapter 26 . 12/30/2017
Why has Neville suddenly black hair?
emmab86 chapter 39 . 12/29/2017
Umm... yes
Awesome, loved it
Zalia chapter 39 . 12/21/2017
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
Well done thx for sharing your work
the starrose chapter 39 . 12/13/2017
Very enjoyable read!
Someone chapter 39 . 12/9/2017
I was a bit skeptical at the title at first but it feels nice to have a fanatic without too much conflict. Honestly, it's about time someone did a good story with the house-elves! Awesome job.
stylo1 chapter 21 . 12/7/2017
this is getting to boring, imposible odds, amazing powers (only used for observation). way to relaxed attitude i gues some of it is funny but in the end boring as hell. im out thnks
stylo1 chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
i hate these kind of stories where harry needs to hide everything, instead of just cutting down his enemies
random fan chapter 39 . 12/6/2017
awwww that ending was so sweet :')

i loved this! typically, i'm not a huge fan of manipulative!dumbledore stories since they always trigger me so badly, but this was really, really good :D thanks for writing such an amazing work!

also,