Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
Kimmytrainer chapter 33 . 8/4
Woohoo! Go Filch! I hope not many of the Light die in the battle...
Kimmytrainer chapter 26 . 8/4
Oh my god I love Luna and I can't wait to see what's up with Filch!
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 8/4
Eh, he needed something lame to bring him back down to earth anyway. It isn't fair for him to be a superhuman in battling and also have an awesome animagus form. This evens things out a lot more.
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 8/4
Oh my god that lemon drop prank was amazing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 8/4
Holy shit if Dumbles is a Death Eater...that would be in-fucking-sane! There's not really a way he could be, though, because Tom doesn't know about it. I'm thinking it's more likely about the horcrux (even though there's nothing to say that's in this fic) or something else. But I can't wait to find out!
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 8/4
The only thing more OOC than Snape as a loving father to Harry is Snape as an adorable and fearful childlike adult who considers a kind Voldemort his father. Yes, I have found a story like that. Never finished it and don't remember what it's called, but it sure was trippy. The craziest thing? Their Snape actually WAS adorable. It was bizarre! In a fun way, though.
As for your story, I can't wait to see how things play out with your rather in-character Snape. I hope Harry finds some charms around him that attest to Snape's hatred for Harry. That'd be nice. Turn everyone against the old codger!
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 8/3
That was really cool! I'm jealous over Hermione's wand lol it's really beautiful
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 8/3
I loved that chapter! I also love that your Hermione isn't obsessed with freeing the elves, since it's unhealthy for them. Oh, I keep forgetting to say, but Sirius calls Harry "pup" (baby dog); Remus is the one who calls him "cub" (baby wolf).
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 8/3
Wow that was so cool! I had to do the math myself because I didn't believe that 3 years could go by in 2 weeks, but you did the calculations correctly, of course. It just sounds fantastic, is all. It was really really awesome!
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 8/3
The scene with Sirius made me cry!
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 8/3
This is my favorite type of Harry Potter story. I love when the goblins are included as allies.
Great story; but I just wanted to remind you that Sirius' form was a Grim; a magical creature.
OBlossom chapter 39 . 7/24
Thank you for such a wonderful story. It was an absolute joy to read. :)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 39 . 7/23
this has been a very enjoyable story to read, i especially found Dumbledore to be very entertaining.

if there is one thing i would say i am less enthused about, it would be that a good part of the story had very little purpose. the whole time training after Harry's goblin training was pretty much unnecessary because in the end he didn't really use his training. don't get me wrong, i have no problem with using the power of love or friendship to win, but it kinda voids the need for all the training.

that is my only issue though, i had a lot of fun reading the story anyways. and i hope you'll write many more (_)
Robins are not joke they are cute and all but they are mean as hell I had a bird feeder that a couple of small tiny Robins used and one day I saw another bird it was blue no idea what it was though tried to sit on it the tiny little Robins went crazy at the bigger bird until it left even got video of it
5,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »