Reviews for Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny
adafrog chapter 39 . 5/8
Loved this story! Thanks.
bleme chapter 39 . 5/6
I really liked this story. It borrowed a lot of ideas from some of the greats and meshed it with fresh ideas of its own. Although nearly every chapter had something that was ridiculous, the story was written in such a whimsical style that I didn't mind.
Goose chapter 12 . 5/5
Another unoriginal Evil Dumbledore/Ron bashfest. Garbage.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 39 . 5/3
Very well finished. I greatly enjoyed reading this wonderful story.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 25 . 5/3
Flames? What flames? It's cute! I love it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 5/3
Nice! I liked the Sorting Hat's song! Very much a refreshing read! I look forward to more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 5/3
Wow! Very nice! This is amazing! I'd love to see what the new wands look like, but that is an image I am sure that I shall have to imagine. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 5/3
Cool! Very interesting! Might I borrow Leonard's character? I'm planning out an OC insert/universe jumper and I don't really want to use Ollivander's, because she's unique and needs a unique wand. If not, I understand completely.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 5/3
Nice! Well done! I can't wait for Harry's lessons!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 5/3
YESSSS! Haha! Take that, Dumbelldore! (it's amazing how a typing error can give you a new nickname) Anyway, I look forward to more chapters!
AkiraNatsume chapter 39 . 4/26
Wow! That's an amazing story! A Smart/Powerful/heir to the founders/ Harry. Cool combinations.
MadaraRapeFace chapter 5 . 4/26
A little tip here.
legilimency: the spell for reading minds/thoughts.
occlumency: the spell for protecting ones mind.

legilimenc: someone who uses legilimency.
occlumenc: someone who uses occlumency.

Also there is no such thing as Goblin occlumency it's just occlumency, yo shouldn't use the word Goblin before a spell name just because i'ts supposed to be Goblin Magic. Hope it helps you.
batwings however I agree with you
Lady Celairiel chapter 39 . 4/20
Truly enchanting story!
Xiaou Nem chapter 39 . 4/14
I really enjoyed this story! It has some flaws, but it was always a wild, interesting ride.
My main point of criticism would be that no one even considered that Albus could have had a good reason for the way he treated Harry. As soon as they could read his mind, this isn't valid anymore. But before - why didn't anyone say "I'm sure he has good reasons". And he could have had. Going against Harry's parents' wishes could easily have been something required in an obscure prophecy. Here, I enjoy the Dumbledore interpretation in Harry Potter and the methods of rationality.
I think your interpretation is as valid as anuone else's but it just bugged me how Harry starts trusting everything Griphook said and immediately that Dumbledore was a bad, bad man with selfish motives. A sliding scale of distrust of Griphook, gradual realisation, doubt in D., trying to explain and being unable to find any other explanation than selfishness... Well, I would have found that more believable.
The training parts were very motivating for me. I always feel like learning, working out and improving myself when I read about it. You really inspired me to keep up with some self-improvement.
I don't know if this feels like a flame, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Thank you and keep up the good work!
4,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »