Reviews for First Love Never Truly Ends
grace chapter 23 . 6/7
hi! I really loved this story and I can't say enough how disappointed I am that you are not continuing it. I'm really disappointed in you.
fishing chapter 22 . 10/13/2010
loved it but i have to say i am ready for troy and gabby to be together and have a romance
Cheznut2 chapter 22 . 1/14/2009
I really love this story. i am enjoying reading it so much.
younghopefulsoul chapter 22 . 3/27/2008
omg im loving this but you havent updated in forever! please update! and your doing great!:]
Marie S Zachary chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
This is the best story I've read so far. I love it. Btw r and r my HSM fanfiction story. It's the only one under my penn name so it should be easy to find…lol
Ref52 chapter 22 . 8/12/2007
how cute! lol update soon
sanspeur chapter 22 . 8/6/2007
(at loss for words at the moment. wait a sec...okay, that's better. i think i have regained the ability to create full speech once again!yay me! (london tipton moment) ...kay, onto the review) Wow...this story is just plain...amazing. I have not one word of critique...except for you to please I haven't reviewed until the last chapter, but I couldn't stop reading this it was so good. It really is a creative web that you've woven (whoop dee doo! look at me being all sapy! shocker!)
SnakeEyesHannah chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
oh holy crap. this cannot be the last chapter! dear lord. i went into this with absolutely no expectations at all (seriously, i was bored out of my skull for something good to read) and WHAM! you blew me away by this story. i mean, some chapters are a bit short for my taste and there's a little too little description than i'm used to but holy cow you have the voices of these characters nailed. they're perfect.

and i love how you've brought in kelsi and jason and zeke and martha and all those "extras" that normally don't fit into the usual troyella stories. and i love how you've combined a troyella story with such a big dose of chaylor. and the plot to have them starr in the musical that (by what i've gotten out of it) seems to be their lives to a certain point.

i'm sure kelsi meant for troy and gabriella to realise they're alike their characters in the musical and then realise that they're really good for each other as the characters seem to be.

i may be way off, but it's what i've gotten out of reading between the lines...

anyway, brilliant story. can't wait for the next chapter to be up. it'll be up soon, yes? *begs*
LetLoveIn-LoveIsLouder chapter 22 . 7/8/2007
i think you should finish this story off because it is brilliant!
evexl chapter 22 . 6/22/2007
That was a great chapter. This is a great story. I just read through all 22 chapters and I have to say, it's really sweet. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work. Post more soon plz.
Luc91 chapter 22 . 6/21/2007
I've just read all of this and its great so far. Update soon! :)
Stephieblas chapter 22 . 6/21/2007
i want them to get together! its been too long lol. however, i lover this chapter although i wouldve liked to see a little more chaylor fluff seeing as how it was their wedding and all but great chapter anyways. please update soon
LivexxLaughxxLovexx chapter 22 . 6/21/2007
Aww... very cute. Update soon!
Sonia9 chapter 21 . 6/19/2007
u no i was going to take this story off my alerts but now im glad i didn't even this review is kinda 3 days but :D
Heaven and Earth chapter 21 . 6/18/2007
Aww! I love this story! I hope that you update it soon! I hate victoria, I hope that her perfect hair gets burned off when she straightens it! lol

Heaven and Earth