Reviews for Out of the Gunsmoke
Nikita chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This is a good story. I really enjoyed it. Nice job! Also, I like how you put detail in. there is nothing worse than reading a story that sounds like it was written by a 2nd grader.
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Ah. Thaat's so sad. I really do love Wolfwood, and Millie too, and Wolfwood AND Millie (I really think they don't get enough attention, THANKS! Made my day...) but that's a little sad. Great job of keeping them in charecter though! A little food for thought, and a more unusual take on that particular episode. Awesome (and not meant in surfer dude lingo either, as in "I am in awe of your supreme greatness."). And I mean that. I look forward for more! Or else, I'll...I'll... I keep Wolfwood, Vash and Sasuke bound and gagged in my closet for my enjoyment alone until the end of time. Kukukuku... *chokes on own spit, coughs violently, then clears throat* Well, that's enough of that, UPDATE SOON!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Nice start! though it makes me wonder if Milly will end up turning around *wink* _ I can't wait to see where you're headed with this!