Reviews for How We Survive: Winds of Change
andyjhorton chapter 23 . 3/22
had a good story going, wish there was more to read. thanks for entertaining me for a little while though.
misherukuro chapter 23 . 2/18
Both of the survive series were and engaging and unique read thanks for sharing.
lovelywriting chapter 23 . 7/25/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Really where is the sequel. Wrap it all up in 5 chapters
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
I really hope that this gets a sequel. One day ...
silverkitsune chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Sometimes it seems that you have Harry be very simplistic or perhaps egotistical such as not wanting to hear about his parents or describing James as a bully. It seems a bit extreme. Good job overall though.
LadyTeldra chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Sadness... Abandoned fanfiction accounts are even worse than abandoned fics. And these really were amazing stories.

Maybe if you ever get this, you'll deem me worthy of a plot synopsis so I am not forever left lost.
Alara Phoenix chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
GAAH. NEED MORE. This story is seriously interesting but it's short. Have you considered merging your stories into one? Perhaps once you've finished your little series perhaps but still. Brilliant story so far, I'm really enjoying the different outlook which surprised me a little as I don't usually go for the Slytherin!Harry stories. But this one is definitely good. I particularly enjoyed The Runaway and Harry pretending to be a ghost. It gave me more of a kick than I would have thought. Thanks for writing and looking forward to the next installment!
flaming rose chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Awww! I didn't want Tom to die! Please have a way of combining the horcux in Tom to Voldemort or some thing. This is, what I'm trying to say is I want Voldemort to end up liking and eventually having a Voldemort-ish "soft spot" for Harry. I love the story so far, though, and can't wait to read more!
ptl4ever419 chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
I love it, even though the ending is muy confusing
HEKSIE chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
GOOD SQUEAL.
Lascka chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
'-'

Interesting, I would say, if a little confusing at the end. A little rushed, if you will. But very interesting !

It was a good story too. Maybe one day, you will wrote the rest.

Bye !
Pyrane chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
Thanks for the stories ;D

***Pyrane***
uwishuwerecool chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
loved great work
Jenaminya chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
I really hope that you'll write more to this, be it a epilogue or sequel. I'll be waiting ;)