Reviews for Life is Pandemonium
Gifted chapter 35 . 1/18/2009
Okay, I am finally reviewing. I've been spending a long time reading all four stories so I might ramble a bit.

Well, this was the first story I read, but after I realized I had a hard time telling who was who, I went to go read Elaborate Lives. It took me a while to do that though because I couldn't stop even though I was confused. LOL. Hence while it took me so long because I had homework too and couldn't read every night. I got really confused with all the young Hogwarts kids though (skill kinda am).

Anyway, first off I love how Albus and Minerva are together. They are my favorite couple! While on the topic of relationships, I was happy that Maxim and Arden got together. I was thinking "Just kiss already!" I also really love Selena, she is just too cute for words and it's adorable how she looks up to Samantha. I...kinda...want to draw her now? (I am confused at this sudden desire)

I had so much to say, but I've forgotten it all. Well, I did enjoy your humor a lot and some of it actually did make me laugh. Like the references to the Spatula of Death and Kevin naming the skeleton Ralph and singing. There were more laughable moments, but these are just my favorite.

Otherwise for improvements. Once in a while, I think I would catch a spelling mistake or something grammar. But, I can't really remember all four right now so for all I know I'm thinking about another story (I know, I'm not being very useful right now because I'm pretty sleepy). I know once someone started a sentence with "it seems" and the next sentence they said, it started with "it seems" too. Not sure if it was intentional, but I try avoid reusing words when I'm writing stories so it might just be me.

You have a lot of dedication. I haven't finished writing a story yet (working on it) so I'm pretty awed you wrote a whole series of four. Hoping to review some of your other works soon. But for now, I think I just spent a month on this series alone and I'm pretty tired.

Once again, great story!
InvisibleSarah chapter 35 . 7/2/2008
Thank you so very much for this story. Different than almost anything I've seen, fun and uplifting but still with its dark sides. Not perfect, but what is? Please keep writing! Thanks again and best of luck in the future!
InvisibleSarah chapter 34 . 6/23/2008
If Jolene's in the closet, does that mean she'll try to seduce Narcissa next time? Hee.

I've been wanting the end of this for so long and this was great fun! Thank you, I will await the epilogue with glee, and good luck in all you do!
twindevils chapter 32 . 8/2/2007
I love this story, I've been reading for a while now (couple of months). I've finally gone back and read the EL series and the Snape dreams, All I have to say is I love you charaters! I have a question, can you send me a list of whick kids belong to who. I know the older ones from EL:I but when they were going to save madi and alli I got confused with the younger ones. Thnkz
Silvernail2 chapter 30 . 3/27/2007
Awesome chapter, I totally agree college is just annoying. I don't recall any thing that hasn't been a plot line unfinished. Anyway great chapter, update soon.
Silvernail2 chapter 29 . 3/1/2007
Hey Good chapter. Sorry about your roommates, trust me I know about bad ones. Anyway, awesome and update soon.
Stella9876 chapter 28 . 2/8/2007
WHAT? U HAVE TO UPDATE! IVE GRONE RELLY FOND OF THIS STORY... LOVE THE WAY U WRITE, ITS REALLY WELL WRITTEN... ANYWAYS! PLEASE UPDATE!

P.S: I cant believe u just have 50 reviews... this fic should have at least 200!
Stella9876 chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
Wow! tough chapter, but hey! why didnt Will visited Sam?
Stella9876 chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
haha! they are one step back! gosh im loving this fic so much!
Silvernail2 chapter 28 . 1/18/2007
you need to stop with the cliff hangers, they are getting really annoying. anyway great chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Happy New Years too.
Silvernail2 chapter 27 . 12/27/2006
Hope the end of your semester went well, awesome chapter. Have fun in florida, and update as soon as you get back.
Manuel chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I know that during christmans and new year holiday there are lots of things to do and you should have a lot of work, but I would like to ask if there is a possibility of a next chapter until January, 2007. You are doing a very good work and there is no reason not to see the burn in a stake party of Severus (Here lies the man who tried to run from his lovely wife) when she find that he was kidnapped by himself, imagine how much time he will be sleeping with Fluffy, even Newman would show more mercy (what would you prefer to deal with, a dork loud or an furious witch wife), well there is always Canada in any case and Sam undoubtelly will forgive him in 2 or 3 years

Merry Christmans, Happy New Year and bla, bla, bla ...
Silvernail2 chapter 26 . 12/1/2006
another awesome chapter. I hope your finals go well, mine start on wen. so wish me luck. update soon!
Silvernail2 chapter 25 . 11/18/2006
Awesome chapter again. You'll have to update sometime during December because I'll be home all day with nothing to do, school gets out on the 8th for me and I have a month off. So anyway, please update soon.
Manuel chapter 25 . 11/16/2006
Don't worry there are a lot of people reading your story, even if they're a bit shy.

I like it very much and am waiting for the next chapter, continue with the good work.

One thing I didn't understood yet it's the terrible kidnaping spree that's attacking the Order guys, let's call the police (Aurors) they undoubtelly discover that Dumbledoor it's the responsible as much as Sam have known various dragons and the Gregory kidnaping it wasn't important to investigate.

Poor Severus Snape surrounded by evil bastard dragons ... WAIT what I'm writing POOR SEVERUS? ... Save the dragons please! sorry for the english mistakes
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »