Reviews for Crime and Punishment
Archet chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is hilarious!
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This had me laughing for ten minutes, and I really can't decide which part I like better, Maglor being Feanor, Glorfindel, Ecthelion (did he really drown in the fountain? Poor guy. I'm tempted to write angst on him now -shot-), the diesel truck or the turkey. I would've thought Curufin looked like Feanor most (you know, what with being Atarinke and all that) but I guess Maglor works 8D

"I'll have you know that I am the great Fëanor, son of – "

"Oh, do be quiet, you little imbecile," said Mandos.

Maglor shut up.

LOLLOLLOL Oh Maglor, always one to obey. Maitimo is so cruel D: Not to mention I couldn't help cringing for Maglor's...humiliation every step of the way. Oh Feanor, way to sacrifice your son's pride to save yourself xD (Of course, it's a very Feanor-y thing to do)

"Nerdanel never was all that bright."

This, along with the rest of the sentence, cracked me up xDD Never thought about it that way LOL And it makes sense why he was talking about Maglor's stupidity xD Poor Macalaure...

"I was saying good morning to the birds, and then all of a sudden I was roadkill!"

PFFFFTTTTTT -dies- No more words are needed LOL The last line was absolutely, fantastically, brilliantly awesome. Just awesome. That is all 8DD
Cassia Sidra chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
*laughs helplessly* I loved the bit about Ecthelion always falling into fountains... Poor Maglor. Nothing ever went right for him.
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was very funny-esp the escape attempt part and how Mandos interacts with them (looking almost bored)...
Casualis chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was definitively a funny story. Thank you for the good laugh.

Cas
lady ix too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oh dear, poor Ecthelion. That was the funniest thing I've read in a while. I loved Namo's atitude. And, seriously, how does one drown in the shower?

Bravo.
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love this fic! But seriously though, how do you drown in the shower? I've been trying to figure that out.
S. Eerandgel chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I didn't review this story? I've read it atlest seven times! Sorry... nothing really to say, but that the story was well put together. You manage to place a face to Feanor that I never thought about. Not that its the face he would liek to have placed on him...
Noldo chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
*has laughing fit* You know my love for all things Feanorian. And the bickering was perfect, as was the idea of Feanor's seven sons busily comparing appearances. (Alas, unfortunate Maglor.)

Also, 'Mr. Happypants' made me grin rather wildly and choke.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
ROFLMAO This is hillarious! Feanor at the door reminds me of my cat when she's told she can't go out. If you find time, I hope you'll read my story The Halls of Mandos. I think you'll like it.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Very funny. I like it. Unusual setting, too. I thought Mandos was interesting.
The Battling Bard chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Funny, I liked the psychotically happy Glorfindel. That bit made me giggle.
Eriala chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
sorry i didn't review this when i read it, but all the librarians were staring at me for laughing so loudly in the (dead silent) library, and then my friend unplugged the computer and made me study for exams.

So, if the laughing and glaring librarians didn't clue you in, i'll say it again: way, way too funny (!) ...how do you come up with this stuff? thanks very much, and please (please!) write more.
ZizziHungarian chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is hillarious! A very good idea - it can be enough punishment to the Feanorinas bein together in the Halls! Thank you!
Nawyn chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Too funny! The idea of Feanor and his sons all together again is laugh-inducing enough, and they bickered perfectly in this story! Plus Mandos is...well...Feanor said it best, he's a master of cruelty! :-D