Reviews for The Curse of LL
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
That was so amazing! I was singing the new lyrics to the tune under my breath. You did a really great job on this piece. It really is sad, and true. Oh Clark don't go to the pit! You've last much longer than one season! Lol oh and poor Jason. I wish he hadn't died.
SunChild1982 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
The Tango Lana... different. I think my head exploded because I'd only been listening to rent a little bit before reading this story.

Very clever and very well done.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh, this was great.

I hope nobody clues Lana in or else she'll have another half a season's angst at LEAST.
vampout chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
bahahhaa could not stop laughing at that, specially the limbo! great job!
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That's hilarious. Lana's boyfriends are all dead. Except for Clark, of course. and Lex. but no need to worry for the young hot male population now, because Lana's dead... or IS SHE?
Chaos Raider Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I love it, that is so true, Lana Lang is a curse -stabs mutilated Lana Lang plushie- I really don't like her -re reads fic and collaspes on floor in laughter- -starts turning blue- -calms down enough to sing the curse of LL-
piker84 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
that was fantastic, i couldn;t stop laughing well done
Katie Coleman chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
ROFL... I could actually imagine this! :)

Welldone!
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
OMG...effing hilarious man!
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
ok that was... weird
Jensen is Sexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
ok. it was weird. but ok.
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
i like the end! funny fic! poor Jason he got killed because of the curse of L.L...so sad..:)
ImperialSN chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was hysterical!
elmthesmartypants chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
LOL, ya that was funny. And not only do Lana's boyfriends dye when she's dating them, but one of their parents die to (Whitney's dad, Jason's Mom, Clark's Dad)
Elmenkyle chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I know I know... It's about time I got around to reading this... But dang, girl, this was just great! Especially since I just got done listening to Tango: Maureen, so I had the song stuck in my head and everything. A few slips here and there with tempo, but otherwise, simply fab! You should try more stuff like this. I think it'd be great

~Elmenkyle