Reviews for Kiss The Girl
Lol that sucked bad writing, grammer, spelling, no punctuation, storytelling, and it was completely chessy, but not in a good way, and major plot holes. Did Lily hear any of this? You made them laugh everything, which is stupid, it was extremely OOC and how the hell did they get Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall (which you spelled wrong) to agree to this? No way McGonagall would agree, and they can't force her. Plus, why woukd Harry ask what his parent's first kiss was like? I sure don't want to know what my parent's first kiss was like. Overall it was awful, and I advise you to never write again.
Therealmsblack chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
OMFG I LOVE THE LITTLE MERMAID AND HARRY POTTER THIS IS AMAZING! I could just imagine them all singing, and omg, this was hilarious! My whole family was staring at me when I nearly fell off the couch from laughing...
Brianna-BlackPotter chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
haha wait did Lily hear all of this or only James?
bow down to me peasants chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
IM LAUGHING SO MUCH THIS WAS SO CUTE AND PERFECT I WAS LISTENING TO THE SONG AND OH MY GOD THE PROFESSORS AND SNAPE AND JUST EVERYTHING OH MY GOD SIRIUS AHH ITS PERFECT
BiscuitCheeseYummy chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This Was Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
SOO Cute! The end made me laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That was priceless! It was like Hogwarts singing under the sea and I could imagine Sirius being Sebastion in Little Mermaid LOL :D
Shuddup Harry chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
HAHA!

First off, Epic ending, with Snape and Harry saying Ron and Hermione need that and Sirius telling the story.

Also, Dumbledore and McGonagall singing, BOSS!

I died laughing, DIED, when Sirius came in and was all, 'Oh my baby, finally going on his first date!' and 'Oh Jamsiepoo!' XDDDD I could TOTALLY see Sirius saying that!

I'm crying from laughing to hard!
LadyElejahDarcy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
thats sooo absolutely sweet, adorable and funny!. i play the Kiss the Girl music along while reading. and when i read Dumbledore, i almost fell off my chiar. Nice! absolutely made me day :)
The Last Dance chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Simply adorable, and of course ridiculous. I loved it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
wow. you just made me fall more in love with a fictional character. i love sirius. he's so cute haha.
ginnyharrycloisalways chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
you know Ron & Hermione could use a head. lol as always your right Harry! Great Lily & James story.
davyt0247 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*Stnads up and Claps* BRAVO BRAVO! That was excellent! I wouln't mind the same song with Harry/Ginny!
Paigeeykins chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
hahaha, classic, loved the part where Dumbledore and McGonagal joined in.
MeggieMoogieMoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2010