Reviews for Changes Within and Without
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Yes, because all of this doesn't sound gay at all. Is this going to be a slash story because I like the idea of this story if it isn't slash because I'm not into those stories.
rbphotobug chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Oh all the interesting places my mind goes thinking of those two together.
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
LMAO - dang, it's been 10 years. Well, I'll follow it anyway just in case you decide to return and finish it. It probably was lost among the plethora of HP stories being written at the time, otherwise I'm sure this would have received more interest. Well done, good start
phantomlady13 chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
where the next chapters? I want to see the make over ? Oh, that'll be cool *giggles*.
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I love this story so far. I really do hope that you are able to update this again soon
leslie.norman8 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Um great it needs to be finished
sffilk chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
And when does the makeover begin?
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Oh, man, this chapter was hilarious! I don't always like Harry- and- Draco- are- secretly- friends- despite- the- fact- that- they've- been- enemies- since- they- met stories, but this one is great. Too bad you have updated in... /years/, literally. Seeing Draco make fun of Harry about his horrible image is side-splitter stuff if done right.
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Don't know if you're still updating this or not, but lord is it funny. I can actually see Malfoy dancing around singing that.
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Awesomeness!

Update update update!
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Coool!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Woot! I would like to read more of this story! I really like it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Totally terrific! Actually had Harry called Draco Cousin (which he is) it would have been even more perfect.
bananacupcakes chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Please continue :)
Hawklan chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
ok you surprised me there, I never really thought of the Chapter going that way, but nice to read and I hope to see more.