Reviews for A Lifetime of Friendship
HatakeRyari chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
VERY cute. 3
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Yay! The second Morwen/Telemain fic I've seen! And good. You kept it sweet without the fluff. You. Are. Amazing.
storylistener chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I think this is one of my favorite versions of this scene yet! WONDERUL JOB!
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Ooh! The second story in one day in which both Telemain and Morwen are IN CHARACTER! It must be my lucky day. I love it. Adding to faves. Now I must go see any other fics you've written. Good job!
TheZorpisuttle chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aw. That was so adorable! I wish I could come up with something for you to improve upon, but I am too full of the love. Thank you. :)
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
wahaha! that was awesome! love the end!

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Aurora West chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wonderful, I loved it! It was extremely well written and extremely cute. Well done!
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I know I've read this before, but apparently I never reviewed it...great little fic. One of the best EFC fics out there, in my opinion.
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I adore this. Morwen was completely in character the entire time. Telemain was a bit...too awkward and soggy, you could say, but it was well justified, it fit, and it was necessary, so I don't mind.

Your voice is captivating and throughout the whole peice I didn't get bored. Lovely job.
namaste95 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Very interesting. Captivating. Write More
Kicking Poe chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Aw, you just can't keep those two apart. I love Telemain's awkwardness and Morwen's "Very sensible of you" and "What will the cats think?" Classic.
Kirachorn chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
What will the cats think? I wanna know.

Very good story well written, funny, cute, and sweet with out being drowned in syrup.

10/10 Rock on!
Potato-Princess chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That was so precious! It's been a long time since I read anything that made my heart feel so fuzzy. I loved it!
sangi chapter 1 . 2/25/2006