Reviews for Proms, and Stuff
JessandRoryLover chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was amazing! I always wanted Jess to stay and take Rory to a prom. Even if it wasn't the stars hollow one...I really loved this fic.

I liked how in character everyone was! I could actually see this happen.
bee chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
aww so cute!
purpleribbions chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i cont believe it i love it!
someone5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This is my favorite of the ones I've read so far! This is such an amazing idea! Going to the Chilton prom instead, having him go to school while she's in Europe; oh, pure genius. Love, love, love.
Love them together chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I love the story it is so great i think that it should keep on going gosh i love rory and jess together i always hated rory and jess together.
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Loved it. Good. Really good.
just hidden chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
"“Getting ready has no time limit. You have to make him wait for you. If he really does love you, then he knows that in the end, it will definitely be worth the wait.”" "“So what are you guys going to do between six-thirty and eight then? I bet it’s something dirty? Is it something dirty?” Lorelai asked with a sneaky smile."

this is great. i like how have paris observing them at the end. great job.
gilmore-mariano4815 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I liked it and is it true Jess is coming back please email me whrere you got this information. :) loved the story
kate chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
aww i really like this, pls add more!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Definitely your best yet :) And so sweet, I loved it!

And thank you for dedicating it to me! :) uber smiles. I'm glad I inspired an idea. I don't know if you have any ideas for a continuation, but I do't think people would mind reading more, lol. It's really great.
paige chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
omg when is milo coming back? thats exciteing i cant wait

and awsome story
petitos grasshoppertje chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That wqas sweet...YEAH I heard it too! Jess is coming back! Jess is coming back..*dancing around hugging a teddybear..

I hope Taht when he comes back he and Rory will get back together! Please! I hate logan! And JEss is just perfect for her!
solodancer chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Aww that was good! It shoulda been like that! I hate it that he's gone...

Anyway what was that about Jess comming back? Are you serious? Where did you hear it from? Thats so cool! Ahh I cant wait!

Anyway great story! You should make like one more chapter. )

~SD