Reviews for she swallowed the spider
Silencednyx chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
it was really good but i didnt get it some parts i did some i didnt but it was good i thought the part where marly(marluixa)said it's so much harder to get axel to play bottem i didny get it but i was a good story lol
kittycatsnak chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I read the second part before this, and it intrigued me so much that I had to go read the first part. I absolutly love these stories. Both of them are written amazingly.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Hm... that's deep O.O I know the poem, but I'm still trying to get the symbolisms here... Can you give me some hint or explanation or whatnot? Wow... It's one of those rare ones that touches me in my soul (man that sounded so cheesy x_x) Great job _
Fatal-Love chapter 1 . 6/26/2007

I hate it when Namine is beaten and abused but at the same time I LOVE it. Dx

Stop playing with my emotions damn you!

IT was really gewd~~ A

AkuMaru FTW.
chicagoxpillowz chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
what a beautiful [non]love story. i've never actually liked guyxgirl pairings unless they're tragedy, and even then most of them seem horribly written.

i think this was amazing, and i think you're an amazing author.

i'm a lurker... what can i say?

anyhow, i'm off to go swallow a spider now.. even though that may be slightly difficult since I'd probably kill myself by just looking at it.

Xamaris chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I like it! XD
Empty Melody chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
w o w :]

I loved it!

Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I always wondered if there was any sort of relationship between Marluaxia and Larxene, seeing as how they were both co-planning the rest of teh Organization's downfall...
Lulu Nobody chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
... Wow. Just... wow. Speechless. Very, very good. One of the best drabble-like stories I've read in a very long time.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow... I mean, WOW. This is one of the most amazing KH:COM/KH2 oneshots I've ever read. Really.

...Wow. XD
FinaIity chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I just realized that I'm a sadist after reading this. It was disturbing, but I loved it.

Great work.

Wolfiee chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This was really good. A tad confusing but very powerful, very nice. Deep, I loved this. Cool LarxenexMarluxiaxNamine triangle moments, I liked this alot. I'm off to read some more of your ficcies.
Tolanya chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Do you have any idea how awesome that was? It made only bits of sense, but it was one of the most beauitful things I've ever read.
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I hate to say it, but I smiled throughout the whole thing and found Marluxia's revelation about Axel playing bottom EXTREMELY HOT.

and the fact that Larxene is lying to herself is great.

Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Archy, you are so weird.