Reviews for The Pirate King Is Dead: Long Live the Pirate King
Thedarktheme chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
its good very godd
creativesm75 chapter 20 . 1/2/2017
good
Aiko-chan18 chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
love it
lemonyen chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
It's DEFINETLY 8 chapters. -_-
TheEighthLight chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
i call bulshit
Stormy D. Danny chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Well, your fic is... I've no words but if you like taking eyes, I will hunt you at the world's end and take yours too! Keep writing you're great!:)
theREDCODE chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
good

LxN the best
LuNa995 chapter 20 . 7/5/2008
GO LUNA XD
Soulbow109 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
story was awsome. When I heard that Nami was pregnant I was so surprised! I hope u continue to write more story dude.
Nuriko Kamaiji chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I just wanted to say, I loved (stylistically) how you implied Robin died without stating the fact through using the flashback of Luffy's Mom dying.

I've also read some chapters ahead and your writing is very intoxicating (in a good way)
animatedrose chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Aw! Kawaii! Smoker is giving Tashigi a chanc to escape, yay! Poor Bon Clay! (cries in a corner) I love this story! Hope to see Smoker again. Update update update!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
Kirei. I can't say anything else.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
Merry and Ferris are... *faints*

Well, that surprised me! A proper wedding would indeed be hard. Since Luffy has been officially declared 'dead', Nami can't say 'I do' to his name. So, Luffy will have to adopt another name but what?
Raven the Ravenous chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
You know, I don't mind those three's eng. names; at least it was translated correctly and perfectly. Anyways, who the heck's Ferris and what an interesting name you got for him. Merry, Ferris, I can see the similarities. Anyways, what's going on? Oh wait, I'll read on, never mind!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
I'm not surprised Nojiko suspected it. I just rewatched the episode where Nojiko was gonna tell them about Nami's past when Luffy just got up and left. Maybe it was because if he stayed then he would have to leave after hearing it but when I saw Nojiko say, "I see? That's why Nami seems so torn?" while watching Luffy walk down the road. It may be implied but now because of it and a certain episode later on, I have my hopes riding on LuNa at the very, very end of the manga/anime! Meaning, I'll die if it doesn't happen!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »