Reviews for The Pirate King Is Dead: Long Live the Pirate King
Raven the Ravenous chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Chopper... Sorry, can't really say much about him but that as the youngest of the crew, it must be tough to leave them behind.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
For some reason, reading this chapter with Bon voyage playing actually works. I can't believe Luffy lost his right eye! The crew has disbanded and Luffy's dream is now gone, poof just like that.

To be honest, I would have prefered to read it in order but after having to slog through the Arabasta to the end of the Enies Lobby arc, I really, truly, do not want to. I hope you do not think ill of me. Really, I do like this fict but this fic and the sequel to it are enough. Btw, Luffy's father has been revealed as the man who saved him in the green cloak back in Roguetown and his name is Monkey D. Dragon aka The Revolutionary. His Grandfather is Monkey D. Garp, a Vice-Admiral of the Marines and a legendary Marine Hero. Luffy sure comes from a really strange family, doesn't he?
Raven the Ravenous chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
NO! Bon Clay-sama! He...sacrificed himself... Smoker-taisa, was that a good idea? Oh, wait, why am I asking that? Hmm, Tashigi's gonna end up wanted soon for aiding a pirate.

I really love this. How did you come up with this anyways!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Bon Clay stayed behind to help Luffy escape huh? Even though he was weird, really gay and weird, he was a good person in the end. Wonder what happened to him after Arabasta?
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This fic looks really interesting from the get-go. Really nice. It's true though, Luffy coulda lost to Lucci if it wasn't for the will to save Robin. But I'm a LuffyxNami fan so, eh!
SmiffyHallo chapter 20 . 3/27/2007
I have read 99% of all you storys in the OP genre ( if you are the same person as this one: and I absolutely love them... but it is sad that luffy loses his eye... damn world government... anyway... verry nice story.

XOXO: Blackrifle Nimjay
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
I was ganna review every chapter because I felt you deserved so many more, but I decided against it. So now I'm ganna try and give you one of my longest reviews. You deserve it! -

This story was absolutely fantastic! I'll admit that it felt like you were skipping around from chapter to chapter (especially when I wanted to hear more about something), but it was still very very good. I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the end. Stupid school and sleep were the only things in my way from reading it non-stop. XD

I felt sad about Luffy loosing his eye and putting himself down so much. The Zoro and Tashigi section was just adorable and I laughed when he called her a moron in the end. I was like, "That's so Zoro!" And the whole Usopp returning home was hilarious! And Luffy and Nami getting "married" was both funny and cute.

The only reason I would have needed to read the former parts of this saga would be to learn more about these Harmony and Vivace characters. I liked that aspect. So I shall say again, fantabulous story! I absolutely loved it and you deserve the praise! XD

Ha! My longest review ever! Enjoy! And happy writing.
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
love the story
sara irine chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
ey yow sara's back in the house!...

wow i am so happy that you've updated soo soon!

yow keep up the good work yow!

you're soo good...you no.1 sistah!
SinCityAssassin42 chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
Chapter Explosion much? I found my email with all these chapters...at the same time...good story anyway.
sara irine chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
...wow this si really cool! I love this!...i love the

zorotashi fanfic...hey update soon and don't leave zoro and tashigi ok! coz I really love them both!...anywayz good work!...
CorieChan chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
Oh, I could just cry for joy! Well done story, it was AMAZING.
Loepsy chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
The Pirate King is dead... Long live the Pirate King! I don't know why but that sounds so cool :P well this 'saga' is very interesting, gotta check some more, well it was great!
Charlett chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
DUDE, is Locke from Final Fantasy 6 going to appear? *gets shot*

Sorry, I'm just being a moron. Anyway, that's a pretty good chapter. Hearing Ace talk about "Their uncles" made me laugh a bit, I'm not sure why. I just never expected them to have any other family members )

Anyway, I can't wait to see the next conclusion! Yay!
kiyora miki chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
Hey, i forgot to add in my latest review that I read your Pirate is A Pirate and your part 2 (forgot the name). I like the Pirate is a pirate because you portrayed Luffy's past amazingly. Adding your own characters that suited the One Piece story. If somehow those characters were in the real onepiece story, i would have thought they were created by Oda himself.

But your Part 2 story (the one I forgot the title). I'm sorry I don't mean to flame you but I think your character qualifies as a Mary-sue (harmony) And the OC that pairs with Ace (forgot her name) just didn't fit.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »