Reviews for The Pirate King Is Dead: Long Live the Pirate King
kiyora miki chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I'm gonna post a review everyday until you update. hahaha

I'm sorry, I just don't want this story to be abandoned!

Btw, what does Tashigi mean by "wondered what kind of amazing child they would have, together." Are they gonna get married or what?

And what does Zoro mean by "You’re so fucking stupid"“I can’t believe you.” “Moron.”A normal man would have said ‘I’m so happy,’ or ‘I love you,’ but Roronoa Zoro was not a normal man"" ?

what a choice of words! (but i think this is not OOC for someone like Zoro)

update please
kiyora miki chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
hi there

why haven't you update?

please don't abandon a fic as good as this!
Gmusick chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
Great chapter. Keep up the excellent writing.
kiyora miki chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
Hi there

I really love this fanfic! Because it's beautifully written and i love the Z&T pairing! It's amazing how you can keep those two IN CHARACTER! that's so cool. Most of pairing like these has WAY too-much out-of-characterness.

but in the last chapter, esp the 'yukata' part, i think zoro has became slightly out of character. but it's slightly...

And what's wrong with Mihawk? i don't get it. You said he was spotted in the morning, the next thing Tashigi saw his signature, and then Tashigi said that he signed 3 years ago, after that Zoro said that he's a ghost. This really confuses me, please explain .

Btw, who's this Harmony and "Bubble"?
Charlett chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
Alright! Your new additions are awesome! This is much better. I enjoyed this chapter, and the new addition to the previous ones are great. This story is much better now. I want to see more from you. Anyone who wants to make her writing better deserves a watch from me. I'll keep the watching and I'll keep up my reviewings.

Other than the fact that Zoro abandoned Mihawk for Tashigi, I didn't find anything I didn't like in this story. I was much preferring to see Zoro destroy Mihawk and fall in love with Tashigi afterwards, but I see where you're coming from, as abandoning Mihawk is releasing Kuina and taking Tashigi instead. Still... I wanted to see Mihawk get mutilated...

Keep it up. I'll be waiting in expectation for your conclusion.
Clarobell chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
This fanfiction is so amazing! I've never seen a plot done so well as this before! I really hope you update soon!
Charlett chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Wow. This story is actually pretty decent. There are a few "meh" points, which I hope you'll read through, so here we go.

Good: I really like your writing. It's really great. It's rare for me to find a good story like this on the One Piece Fanfics. There are hardly any grammer, and if you have a beta, s/he's really good. ) Also, your story sounds really awesome. It sounds thought out and awesome.

Bad: Some of the parts in this story seem... plot holish. The part that peeves me most is the Marines of this fanfiction. Every Marine that's "Good" (Smoker, Tashigi, Aokiji), just randomly decide siding with pirates, who are, in essence, their opposite. Marines fight for law, whether it's good or bad, and pirates fight for chaos, good or bad. Just because Tashigi and Smoker don't like the World Government's corruptness doesn't mean they'll go help the pirates create disorder by fighting against it. Remember, you can't clean a house by leaving it, you have to stay inside it and clean it from inside. Besides, ZoroxTashigi is better with a little "OMG we're on opposite sides!" angst.

Also, you enjoy putting in a lot of Japanese words. I'm really glad you know these words, but a lot of people don't. I'm glad I know what these are, otherwise I may not have understood what was going on (such as Zoro saying, "I prefer you looking Genki" when referring to Luffy). Then, the next moment, Bon Clay, who enjoys writing haikus, is suddenly singing an English song! Try and stick with one language, please. It'll help your readers.

And you KILLED Bon Clay. How could you. *gets dragged off as she cries*

Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't put in as much "OMG YAY HAPPY" parts, but I think it's best to know where you can improve, rather than have your ego inflated, huh? Anyway, keep up the UsoppxKaya, and I can't wait to see what your next two chapters are like! *he* )
Ria le Fay chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
aw, i love zoro x tashigi!
Gmusick chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
I'm loving this. Excellent plot, good amount of angst, and great writing. Looking forawrd to more chapters.
babe300 chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
aw that was sweet!

plz update soon!

who's dead and who isn't?

update soon so we can find out!

babe300
Queen Joker chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
*gasp!* i love this story! ha ha! really this is a great! story your on my alert list! please write more! oh small request could you possibly read my story? anyway! great jod! im jelous of Namisan! gr she stole Luffy! *sob*
Kurai Kaminari aka gothers chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
OMFG! IT'S SO GOOD!
Avwee chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Gee this story is just...

amazing

its like so...moving

*sigh*
Osanagokorochi chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
How dare you leave us hanging there! I really wanna see Usopp meet Kaya again! Augh!

I love you for this story, and hate that it's so cool-I'm jealous. .

Can't wait for the next update!

-Koru-chan
noone123456789 chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
I loved it.

But I'm still confused about the spolier. . . One's really dead and the other isn't... Did Bon Clay really become the Straw Hat?

I'm confused, but yet, I still love it.

Will you write about everyone else?
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »