Reviews for The Pirate King Is Dead: Long Live the Pirate King
DrBobUK chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
WOO!
DeadlyIrkenGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
that was awesome make some more chapters _ please!
noone123456789 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Can't wait for the next Chapter!
angel-1844 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is a cool story, and I;m pretty sur eits not the last one, so I hope you update soon. LIke where the story is going, I wouldn't change anything.
TreeStar chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I love how everyone's banded together in this, and i like that Shanks was in it. Is Luffy going to run across him in the harbor? Or will Shanks see him sailing off in the end and laugh, or cry out "Hey, Anchor!" because that would be really sweet. Luffy would be so happy!

I like that the romance is not forced, but instead minimalized in the face of escape. It feels natural and it's so honest. i love how everyone is in character so much. Bon Clay is so well written, with the whiney dialog and that dancey motions and the pet names. (fly ahead, me ducks" was just so him). i hope he's okay somehow... but he's been in worse scrapes and gotten out somehow. :)

It's hard to believe that Shanks and his crew could sail into Louge Town on an execution day without having any intention to try to break out Luffy, or at least having one last talk to him. He talks like the boy's already dead. But then, I can believe that Shanks came to see how his little boy/protige would break out of this mess on his own, and make him so proud. and that he knew that Luffy was on the other side of that wall and could hear him admit how proud he was.

I've added this to my favorite stories.
babe300 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
whers sanji?

i want more sanji in the nxt chappie plz!

good story update soon

xxbabe300x
one piece will rule the world chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
ok 1 thats crazy about smoker helping them it's a little random but i like it its very interesting
star chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
i loved the story its really good and i hope u update asap pwease *hands u a cookie*
WhiteIcePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
O! I'VE GOT YOU ON ALERT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! PLEASE!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4