Reviews for Protect Me
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter :-)
thelastunicorn chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapter to come out soon.
UchihaSora16 chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
I like this story it is different from other ones I have read I like it a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please keep on writing
G-C-W chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
ARH!oh my gosh why have you not updated? PLEASEY WEASY update soon!

thankies
Hyper Kid chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Hee, I can smell the chemistry... PLEASE update soon! So looking forward to this!
Hyper Kid chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Orochimaru: Those 4H chips will be very useful...

HK: Numph numph numph... you were saying?

Orochimaru: ... What did you just eat?

HK: Some little metal thing they found in Gaara's brain... they said it might be bad, so Neji dared me to eat it.

Orochimaru: ... (bangs his head against the wall) I hate you.

HK: So that solves that problem... Anything for ma GaaNeji! Keep up the awesome work!
Hyper Kid chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
o.O wowz... awesomeness
itachisgurl93 chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
PLZ UPDATE SOON
MysticBlood chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Is the mysterious woman Naruto's elder sister or something? Or maybe Naruto's evil-excuse-for-a-mom-who-left-Naruto-in-that-freakin'-lab? Anywayz, update soon!

In all you Nightmares,

_BVS
demonlifehealer chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
I think it's great you're bringing hinata into the picture!
NaRuKo77 chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
update update! i luv it!
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
I like what you've posted so far. I look forward tor eading your next chapter.
Yumiko-Emiko chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
Keep up the good work.
Corvin chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
AH! OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I MUST! Eeww, poor Hinata, marrying a half brother? Duude! .

Oh my! Gaara shall be working for Neji in the office :} Hehe, interofficerelations?

BUT YES! UPDATE DARN YOU!
Baby Bitch chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
hey! Update soon! And are Neji and Sasuke going to turn into animals hybrids like Gaara and Naruto? Cause Sasuke should be a cat then. XD. Please update. Oh and Naruto should be seme and SasUKE uke. please update!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »