Reviews for Just a Love Song
The Button Harlequin chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Oh my gosh that was great! I've always had a bit of a secret love for song fics... w
Tempest S chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
Lol I loved all the things that happened to Duo that interfered with their time together.
AyameRose chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
HAHA THAT WAS SOOOO *f*ING ADORABLE... THATS ALL THAT I CAN SAY... but it was really good!
INUYASHALOVER45 chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
I really liked this story. It was awesome!
Demise Angel chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
It's done? Noooo...LOL. It was good. "Just a love song". very cute.
mishiya chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Very cute story! Loved the ending especially. I think the song choice really added to it. Keep up the great work! :)
Ebony Mitsu chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
well, it wasn't quite her getting thrown out on her ass but close enough to make me smile :D personally i hate having her paired up with Heero, i prefer the 01/02 pairing. actually i think my last review said as much :D

awesome chapter, can't wait for your update but i'll be good and practice some patience ;) catch ya next time! ~Eb~
snowdragonct chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Oh, good for them! And good for Heero, finally telling off the bitch! What a nice chapter...pure sweetness...at least by the end. Lovely.
Demise Angel chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Don't worry about what that a-hole said, and it's ok to let it off ur chest. Since the first chapter of this story I've added it to my favorites. You know some people can't even write at all. So you keep writing! I truly enjoy them!
Demise Angel chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Picnic! People! I can't wait. Duo! Heero! La la la! Again the chapters are short and simple, but you know how to make it interesting. Do continue..._
Demise Angel chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Run! It's Relena! Poor Babies...
snowdragonct chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Ah, sorry for the flamer. They are not nice folks! I finally disabled anonymous reviews because I got tired of not being able to reply to anonymous ones, to either agree, disagree, or explain myself. It's frustrating to not be able to at least reply. And that's why only cowards post anonymous flames. If they had genuine criticism (of the constructive variety) to offer, they'd be willing to put their name to it!

Meanwhile, I think you do a great job, especially considering having to overcome dyslexia! It's a wonder you can write at all, let alone an entire, multi-chaptered story that has lots of humor and fun in it, along with a dose of angst. You obviously put a lot of work into it, and that deserves praise, rather than nasty sniping! So, please, consider it praised. You're telling a very nice story, that I'm presuming will end happily...and I just love happy romances! Please continue. -Snow
Ebony Mitsu chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
awww! Kat's like a lil puppy! so cute. and OMG i am gonna strangle the b****y Princess Priss . . . at least i would if she were real . . . maybe i could set my OC on her? yh tht could work.

great chapter, can't wait for the next, please tell me Tro and Kat come to da rescue or Heero throws her out on her ass at least *puppy-dog-eyes*

by the way, read through your rant and i gotta admit i love your style. i have a friend who's dyslexic so i know it's not easy and you are doing a fantastic job with this. i know flames aren't nice either, i had one in the guise of constructive critasism (i can't spell that word!) you know how you can just tell from their wording when they're not being nice? yh lol. i doubt the arrogant twat who flamed ya will get in contact and if it was, as you said, poorly worded then they're probably not that good.

Ok 'nough said i'll let ya get on with it. catch ya next time! ;) ~Eb~
Demise Angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Pooooooor Duo...almost there...I also feel bad for Heero...awww will it ever work? Lol. I'm so loving the details on their looks. It's awfully cute how Heero Is tryinn to look cute for him. Please write more!
Demise Angel chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
I read your story in one day. Its awsome for us 2X1 fns. Thank you. Can't wait to read more.