Reviews for The Order of the Elements
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
Okay, so... It's going on three years... You got it all on paper...

TYPE, NEE-SAN! TYPE AS THOUGH YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!

Mk? ;-)

And is it just me, or does it seem like more than a few games we like have a goddess in them? (Tos, FE, LoZ...)
Irohuro chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
hehe i registered. neways, ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ITS LIKE UBER AWSOMENESSxINFINITY! I would rank it up there with some of the good fiction books I've read.

oya, I know the sicret code :P

Yuna: meet me at the Wylder mansion in Neotokio.

Ryu: four days.

:p :p

Please, Please, Please hurry and post the next chapter Please, Please, Please! I'm excited to read it

(and I think Raphael should stay with the group.)
DarklightZERO chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
Yay! My character's back. And you make him more like Presea, that's good. (I wonder if you are going to put the "thing" I suggested about him) On the other hand, you got a lot of characters to worry about.

I got an idea for you. Combination attacks. Where a character summons a summon spirit and attacks with the summon spirit. Antony could be the first character to do it. He has been practacing the thing the whole time in secret so what is why he is never around. (Remember in chapter 8 "Antony had scorned the party and moved to his bedroom to do whatever it was that Antony does in his room")

Until next time, Farewell!
axgirl12 chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
i think this ended okay. can't wait until chapter 12 comes out though.
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
It's official. Zelos is messed up. You owe me, sis, I'm givin' you reviews while you, on the other hand, AREN'T!

(Hint, hint, wink, wink)
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
Dance, dance, dance, dance ,dance...
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Uh-huh, go Nari, go Nari!

Nari: I rule!

Whoop!
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Yes, you ARE very forgetful.

...Hehe...
ShroudofDarkness chapter 10 . 1/6/2007
Pryor is... weird. Interesting, though, that he treats them so well... I half expected him to simply head down into the dungeon, place a cruxis crystal/exsphere on everyone, and then leave.

Anyway, this story seems to be progressing really well. It's got me very interested. Just two points that I have some complaints about. 1) Please update faster. I know that it's not my place to say that seeing that I took about half a year to get a chapter up, but it does get irritating when you're waiting for the next chapter to a story you really want to read. And 2) Add some action. You've got quite a bit of development done... so why not stick some fighting in there? You don't have to if you don't want to, but it'd be nice if you did.

That's all for now, so hurry up and update soon. I'll be waiting for the next chapter in your amazing story.
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
Sis, it took you almost FOUR FREAKIN' MONTHS! to update this! You better keep it up
axgirl12 chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
yay! you updated. :) hee hee the plots growing more and more. you can't stop here. pleasse continue.
DarklightZERO chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
Well, it looks like you have updated, well it look me half a year to add my third chapter so I shouldn't complain.

I do have a little 'thing' about the story so far, it seems to be running too slowly, and there hardly any action so far. Why don't you make it so that one of the groups falls into a trap and they have to fight their way out, or something.

Farewell and remember to keep writing.
Angelheart17 chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
Ahahahahahahahahaha I KNEW Miralle and Roelle were Mithos's and Martel's desendents!

Head check! LloydLucas, ColetteCalab, GenisGale, RaineRobyn, SheenaAndrew, ZelosZenos, AntonyPersea, RegalRory, YuanYuna, MithosMiralle, MartelRoelle... that leaves Nari, Ena, and maybe Zach.

Ena is most likely the heir of Anna. They have Alot of thing in common, both lived at a human ranch like place, they fallow patten, so I'll put them down as AnnaEna.

Something is off with Nari being Boltzman's heir, I mean, he played one of smallest parts in the game! There were several people who played larger parts like Chocolate, Clara, Aisha... The list goes on and on and on. And we have one other major charitor who doesn't have a desendent and needs one. Botta! And we can't really have a good famely tree if we don't even know his first name.

Hurry up with the next Chapter!
ShroudofDarkness chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
"Yuna's ancestor is Yuan and Lucas is descendant to Lloyd and Kratos." Zenos mumbled. "See anything?"

So the connection to this would come from the descendant of Mithos, the only one left, since Martel died too long ago, and besides, her blood is the same as Mithos' anyway, them being siblings and all.

Kinda hard to imagine Lloyd being beaten so badly... my Lloyd from my second playthrough could handle Mithos in a single combo alone (Lv.134, collesium title and berserker title used since start, equiped with the nebilim sword). Angels and undead are rather easy enemies too... Oh well, it's your story, so what you say goes, I guess.
ShroudofDarkness chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
Good chapter. So the cruxis crystals are back, are they? Now we're getting somewhere. Now I'm wondering... if Zenos could handle Volt single-handedly without a cruxis crystal, exsphere, or summon spirit absorbed, how strong is he now? He's fused with Volt and equiped with a "Savior Stone"! And think of Zach, who has not Volt but Maxwell!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »