Reviews for Some Things Change, Some Things Stay the Same
nice. really nice.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Well done.
Endless Raindrops chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Ha, the last line made me laugh after that very emotional one-shot that I just read. Great job!
TexMurphy chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Short and sweet. Nothing more to add.
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hey EMC!

Hm, I'm not sure if this is your account or if you'll get to read this review since it says that Sage of Story posted the stories on this account in the profile but I hope you do get to read this review eventually. I haven't read TT fanfiction in quite a while. I really liked this piece. It's a perfect complement to "Things Changed" and I like how it assuages all the blunt ends left by the last episode while staying true to the episode b/c no one still knows whether Slade is out there or if Terra was Terra but somehow it's ok. The characterization is top notch and I like how you've handled change- it's scary and disorienting but it'll be okay in the end b/c quoting Robin " We're still here; still fighting; still friends.'"

*adds to favorites*
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Aaugh! Too short! But well done, as usual. You should write more, dude. Booyahs! Vin
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
aw. I can relate to beastboy here.
nopostings chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wonderful.

A realistic portrayal of how BB is feeling, and dealing with it. He isn't over Terra, yet there's something about Rae... And you resisted fluff and romance, but left the wonderful feelings Rae gave to BB implied, and what they meant, subject to reader interpretation over exactly why BB defeated Cy that night .

I like how you stepped up to the plate to deal with the mysteries ( a.k.a., plot holes) of "Things Change" from the Titan's viewpoint, and rightly resisted answering them - they are mysteries to the Titans, and they'd still be mysteries to them.

I hope you'll be posting more over here.