Reviews for To be together
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
LOVE IT!
DragonFire Princess chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
SupernaturalGirl2013 chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
very good, im not really into reading anything but twilight ffs, but i really like urs. its new and i love it :) dont stop writing, plz plz update soon!
asdfgjdksla chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Doesn't this seem similar to all of velf's stories? Pretty much everything? I like it and all, but eh, just seems like the same circumstances.
Jadeium Cross chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
dude you totaly have to finish this story!
ACullenForever chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
OMG, i feel like crying and i can't wait for more
chiibi13 chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
fantastic story (exclamation mark)

yea, i know that it looks werid but my keyboard won't work properly..

anyways, great story. i love the way you're going with the plot

:P
Drama Queen Scarlett O'Hara chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
aw... so fluffy, but good gracious if u don't update more I'll have to reread the whole story over every time u update...
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
This is my favorist Spirited Away fic. ever!

Loved it! Athough this chapter confused me a bit. Although i bet halfe the blame goes to the fact that i'm reading this at midnight.

What confused me was the whole deal with the emotions and things between Haku and chihiro. One moment there fine. Then Haku is being stupid. Than chihiro is hut. Haku knows it... and blah...

I'm going to reread this in the morning. Lol it is morning.

Anyways... props to you!

~ snow-leopard-demon24
Kiyoka Kurosawa chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
hey...nice story...please continue writing...i cant tell you how many times a autor has bailed on a story...please dont bail...come to me if you have any requests at all for storys or need an idea...trust me i have plenty of time to help if you need...Cookies!
Shi Knoll chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
ack! It can't end there
KatieB19 chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
awesome chap i loved it. (the power of the blue button compels you!) that was funny right thare i dont care who u r! )
RainxSilhouette chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
thank you soo much for writing this story

this is my first review and i gotta say

this story is amazing

after i watched the movie, i was nearly crying at the end

cuz of the departing ending

but this story makes me feel a lot better :)
Catalog Cats chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Very nice, very nice. I wish it were longer though.
Phantomgossamer chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
This is great Kelsey keep up the good work and I hope you are having a good summer.