Reviews for Ordinary People
That's DOM and LETTY :)
Joani chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Mmm, I like it. :)
Catalinay chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is awesome! I really love the Dom/Letty convo at the end.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
And you said what I wrote was impressive?

I just going to say I'm impressed by this :) 'cause it's awesome and really long. lol. Not that the length of a chapter has anything to do with how good it is, but still, it's impressive that you wrote so much.

Please update soon!

-Princess-
Jet-Indigo chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
And finally it lets me review your story! Gosh, I get a special little mention at the start, yay! You know I love this story Button, I've read this chapter so many times but it never grows old. It's great, honestly. I love everything between Leo-sa, they're gonna be great together, I can see it now. Dom and Letty are perfect for each other and this chapter totally conveys that. Only I shall know what else is (sort of) in store for the characters now, so I shan't spoil it for anyone. Now, if only you'd work on a second chapter for me to read before anyone else...

Keep up the fantastic work sugar, people are going to fall in love with this story, I can tell - Jet.
Yvonne chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
What a great start! I can't wait for the wild ride. Everything is so well written and emotional and there are a lot of fun moments in there too. I loved the whole thing but I especially enjoyed the unique way you portray the Dom/Letty relationship-wonderful! I can't wait to read more!
JerZeeSkyLine chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
wow that was a great chapter .. very deep and emotional .. it's great .. different from all the other fics out there .. i love it .. hope u update soon ..
nikki-da-latina chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
heys Anjel :P loved the fic :D Loved the Dom and Letty... im sucker for that pairin... yeah... nuthin else to day cept that ya rock! :)
ThePhoenix1224 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I really, really like it! Great first chapter, really good foundation, you did a great job! All my favorites too, Leon *swoon* Vince *swoon* Dom/Letty (jealous Dom, very cute!), and best of all NO BRIAN! *crosses fingers and snickers*
pips24 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
OMG,this was so good! Please,update soon;)
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
What it do, SUNSHINE?

Ok, even though it took me like an hour and a half to read this chapter... ya know I loved it. I really don't even know what to say since I think I've already told you what I think about all this. I still think "Leo-sa" sounds like some kinda STD and the last line is my absoulute favorite. Update soon, sucia.

...Oh I think they like you!

Kaylana