Reviews for Feathers, Fur and Fleece
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Beautifully written! I loved it!
Yaoi-luver-999 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
omg this is absolutely amazing

youre attenntion to detail is mind-blowing you are an amazing writer i loved the way you described there costumes

love it! definately a fav
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Excellent descriptive work there, i thought the wolf and sheep outfits were pretty good and guessed Shu's as soom as you mention the bell. Although you've given links for examples of how these outfits came together i'm still going to have to look some of those fashion words up! Oh and its a pity you didn't (maybe not describe) but say what the other characters came as!
The Bog Witch chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow! This is really good. I love your attention to detail, especially the costume descriptions and the food. (Now I really really want a caramel apple...) The build up to the revelation of Shuichi's costume was nice and subtle; it's cool how you didn't overdo the suspense. Also, hooray for the Sailor Moon reference!
cpd3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
wow. vivid descriptions. cute piece. you may want to tone down all the explanations. they get a little hard to follow...especially the costumes. I had to reread those parts a few times. overall though, a very good story. they stayed in character pretty well too, which is hard.
KireiRakuen chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I LOVE THIS! It's amazing. I've been imagining the whole masquerade in my head since I read it. I love you.
Emethyst chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I became quite speechless after the completion of finishing this story. In fact, I was bedazzled by your utmost creative description of the plot, not to mention the utterly devastating good impression you've made in giving an imaginary feel onto the garments. Very smooth yet splendid.

*Two thumbs up*
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I've never liked descriptive fiction because english is not my first languaje and many times I've found myself lost in the middle of a sentence...

Still, I decided to give this a shot... and I lked it!

Really, one of the best I've read so far, and one of the few I've enjoyed.

Hope you'll continue doing such a great job.

Anais.

P.S.- Why don't you recieve anonymous reviews? Some (if not most) readers don't have an account in so they can't leave you a comment.

Ja ne!
MidoriEyes chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Wow... that was great. And being in AP English I, I say this sincerely; it was very well laid out. There was an equal amount of suspense in each portion of the peice, and the costumes were VERY detailed... almost a little TOO detailed for me to quite follow, but still, good diction, ya know? I think it was clever for you to have made Shuichi and Yuki the Lamb and the Wolf. That's a very well used allusion. I alos admired the last part where the "wolf did lay down the lamb". Overall, good fic. Please write more like this if you ever decide to, and I'll be in touch with them! _
Shado-Fyre chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Absolutly wonderful and breathtaking.
Aoji chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Original plot, wonderful wording, I'm rendered speechless.
Amethyst00 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
wow, that was a good story well thought out and well written thank-you for posting...
Saint Germain chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I loved it! Playful banter and hidden lust between the men is always fun, but this was awesome. A certain addition to my faves, Thanx!